EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 239

Vlad72:

You are wrong here, with the current market behaviour you can expect anything.
Why am I wrong? Make sure the correction has started and it will be long on the timeframe D, lose 100 pips, open to the sell and pull it by trawl on the peaks, and in your spare time catch the movement on the minutes.

RekkeR:
At least Geep would have said to be sure that he became a longshot... :)))
Worried about your friend?)))

strangerr:
Why am I wrong? If the correction has started, it will be long on the D timeframe, lose 100 pips, open on the sell and pull it by trawl on the peaks, and in your spare time catch the movement on the minutes.

The thing is that I was convinced that the correction has started, but it turns out that it has started.

In fact, I don't work on waves on large TFs, it's too expensive.

Vlad72:

The point is that I am convinced that it has started, but it turns out that it has started.

And I do not work on waves on large TFs, it is too expensive.

Look at the screenshot I posted on M15 and D, which RekkeR posted, and compare the waves - one in the same :))) I closed my 0.01 in small minus and put a sell order at 1.3212 with stop at 1.3250.

No thanks, I have my own working rules.

At 5 min. clear head and shoulders. who's going where, but I'm looking south. I sold 1.3226 with a short stop of 1.3238. low risk. ))))

Fuck you. There's a lot of panic going on here. The slightest twitch and everyone starts to place chaotic orders.

It makes sense to buy below 1.32

I absolutely agree with Vlad, some kind of a... It is impossible to move away from the computer and run EAs... Up to 1.34 I think, but on the short term (Н4)

ogolota:
С Владом абсолютно согласен, какая то ж... наблюдается, не возможно от компа отойти, и советников запустить...До 1.34 думается, но по краткосроку(н4)

How do you manage money if the market is so unfamiliar to you? You should first learn how to trade, and then think about why you should take money into management when you can make money with such a leverage with very little capital?

No, dear, there was a force majeure when I was away from home, the birthday of my youngest son, well, there was buhara lambada, left the depot on the conscience of advisers, and I slipped away a little ...
Reason: