[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail. - page 6

akadex:

Millions versus hundreds. Quite a credible study. :0)

The grail exists and is available to everyone.

Dimitri, you don't understand the basics of statistics.

tara:

The Grail exists and is available to everyone.

Justify please...

evillive:

Please justify...

Justify means give a reason. Is this what you want, or what else?

tara:

Justify it - that means give a reason. Is this what you want, or what else?

Roughly. You can also say that I want to know the basis for the statement that "the grail exists", if it is possible to give at least one example :)

evillive:

Approximately. You could also say that I want to know what the claim that "the grail exists" is based on, if you can give at least one example :)

OK, I'll give you an example. :)

There is nograil, all believers are dead!

(c) Mathemat

Mathemat:

+100500

Here we go, one asserts without proof that a grail exists, the other asserts that it does not exist, and there's no way to prove it either :))) You can't believe in anything, it's confusing :D

paukas:

Grail is a system with a large number of trades and a profit/loss of more than 10.

If we have 20, then double grail.

Profit / drawdown = recovery factor. See the first page of this thread - How to properly optimize an EA, in particular, Igor Kim's posts, namely:

"

Ok... here is my experience...

1. I write an Expert Advisor with a minimum access to the trade history and with a minimum handling of execution errors returned by the trade server.
2. Optimization interval - from 2001.01.01 till 2007.12.31
3. I choose a set of parameters according to Maximum Recovery Factor = Net Profit / Maximum Drawdown. If there is no set of parameters with FS > 30, then the Expert Advisor is discarded.
. I check the selected set of parameters for stability, making small changes of all parameters one by one. I check that the FS does not change significantly. That is, I define whether I have chosen "peak communism" or "plateau". If there is a peak, then this set is discarded and I take the next one.

5. I investigate flat set of parameters in portfolio analyzer for compatibility with other TS. I form a portfolio of TS with FS > 100, write an EA for online trading and put it on real.

"

i.e. what does it turn out to be: "If 20, then double grail.", he has 30, then triple gra il??:-)

Always thought that the THREE is only cologne, and here, according to you ASH a whole grail is also possible??? :-)

Then I have at FV=35, it turns out that the GRAAL is three and a half or what??? :-) The depth of the tool's history is MAXIMUM.

The "chips" of the tester have not been used... somewhere in archives there is FOURTH grail - but since morning I cannot find the report (there, by the way, trades under 1000, also on maximum history)... :-)

Here - on the daily, on FOUR - on H4. On the minutes - everything turns out beautifully as well.

evillive:
Here we go, one asserts without proof that a grail exists, the other asserts that it does not exist, and there's no way to prove it either :))) You can't believe in anything, it's confusing :D
What do you mean, no? - It's not for nothing that it says: "Seek and..." You'll find it too! :-)
Reason: