Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1001

split15:
could you please make an arrow on chart when yellow line (color 6) crosses every time over black line (color 5), up and down thanx

so no one to help me, is it possible to do this?

mladen:
Exciter135 That is a simple adx that colors the ADX value depending n the crosses of +DI and -DI values. You can use any multi time frame ADX with the same results

Dear mladen,

I am so glad you have responded to me. It is so familiar for me to read the advanced adx indi in the form as it is. I analyse the indi in action in a multitimeframe manner. I have to switch back and forth between different timeframes. It is sometime hard to keep the pattern of the indi in a timeframe in mind after switching to an another timeframe. So if you can, please do me a favor to make it into multitimeframe in the form as it is. Thank you mladen so much! Do hope you accept to help me on this.

Best regards,

Ecxiter135

Exciter135:
Dear mladen,

I am so glad you have responded to me. It is so familiar for me to read the advanced adx indi in the form as it is. I analyse the indi in action in a multitimeframe manner. I have to switch back and forth between different timeframes. It is sometime hard to keep the pattern of the indi in a timeframe in mind after switching to an another timeframe. So if you can, please do me a favor to make it into multitimeframe in the form as it is. Thank you mladen so much! Do hope you accept to help me on this.

Best regards,

Ecxiter135

Ecxiter135

Here is the advanced adx made multi time frame : advanced_adx_mtf.mq4

mladen:
Ecxiter135 Here is the advanced adx made multi time frame : advanced_adx_mtf.mq4

Oh my God, I cannot believe it! You have been made my day. After many months for searching and calling help. Thank you so much mladen. Thank you once again. God bless you.

Best regards,

Exciter135.

split15:
so no one to help me, is it possible to do this?

Isn't that woodies cci?

That would make it a cross of cci and its signal line - already indicators like that exist with alerts

whisperer:
Isn't that woodies cci? That would make it a cross of cci and its signal line - already indicators like that exist with alerts

no, i don't think so it's like this, do you have that one so i can compare?

can someone fix this indicator please, when i put it on chart it slows down the chart, blocks from time to time

thanx

split15:
can someone fix this indicator please, when i put it on chart it slows down the chart, blocks from time to time thanx

Try it out now : doublecciwoody_arrows_v2.mq4

mladen:
Try it out now : doublecciwoody_arrows_v2.mq4

thanx, it's working great now

Upgraded. made a bit more user friendly and optimized volty channel stop on T3 : volty_channel_stop_on_t3_nmc_2_1.mq4

Reason: