Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 36

Neveteran >>:

... стремление к раскладу 50/50. Абсолютно устойчивое стремление...

I think I got it...

dentraf писал(а) >>
Personally, I want to understand the man's thought, that's all. I think it's an interesting point of view and it has a right to exist like everything else, whatever it may be.
I just don't understand why you have to prove the man wrong - you don't even understand what he's talking about.

No one is denying you the right to exist. Just trying to open your eyes that the de facto author promotes random trading.
He just wraps this quasi TS in all-scientific terms, cycles, layers, so that it is harder to understand.
It reminds me of Requlest123, the director of forex brokerage firm Saltunov .
Is it possible to make a profit? Yes. If you are lucky on a certain interval. It is up to you.

The affair's key phrase is in the period.
It alone has almost evaporated my brain.

Turka >>:

Пара лотов вызывает в рынке возмущение?!?! )))))))

of course the market doesn't care, ..........

...your positions find themselves in a destabilised state relative to each other, the "collision with the market" brings them into an unbalanced state that will eventually tend to stabilise at an unbeknownst level.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

No one is denying this right to exist. They are simply trying to open their eyes to the fact that the author is de facto promoting random trading.
He only wraps this quasi TS in all-scientific terms, cycles, layers, so that it is more difficult to understand.
Reminds me of Saltunov's forex director.
Is it possible to make a profit? Yes. If you are lucky on a certain interval. It is up to you.

I think everyone should walk around with their eyes open, but if that's a problem then oops.........

Neveteran писал(а) >>

of course the market doesn't care, ..........

...your positions find themselves in a destabilised state relative to each other, "colliding with the market" brings them into an unbalanced state that will eventually tend to stabilise at an unbeknownst level.

i have one last question, can you highlight the first cycle in colour or something in your stack? if not, then i guess we'll all come up with your TS)))) i seriously can't see the 1st cycle, kill me for all i know

dentraf >>:

У меня последний вопрос, вы можете первый цикл выделить цветом или как нибудь в своем стэйте? если нет то тогда наверное мы тут все быстрее вас придумаем Вашу ТС)))) я серьезно невижу я 1 цикл, хоть убейте меня

It can't, he went in and started a cycle in his head, in his calculations

Neveteran >>:

естественно рынку пофигу, ..........

... ваши позиции оказываются в дестабилизированном состоянии относительно друг друга, "столкновение с рынком" приводит их в разбалансированное состояние, которое со временем будет стремиться к стабилизации на небезизвестном уровне.

In simple words - open positions from "no brainer", will in time X show where the market is in equilibrium in the period (may Mathemat forgive me :)) from the moment these orders are opened?

Neveteran >>:

Why are you telling all this anyway? Saving forum members from starving to death? :)

Mathemat писал(а) >>
sever29, do you really think that the author can give out the right information? Have you found anything new here, apart from manipulating vague terms that only the afftar understands?

Notice that some of the threads resonate. What characteristics do they have? They are unconventional, unpopular, controversial, (sometimes) exclusive, innovative and simple, bordering on primitivism and/or genius. And they won't necessarily be "profitable". But all have a seed that some try to plant and grow, some try to eat, some try to throw it away, some try to pry it open with a penknife and see what's inside, some try to develop their own culture... And who knows which one of them found the right use for the seed?

Reason: