Cyclical patterns in the market - page 7

Joperniiteatr:

the market is not sb.... we'll make a distinction here. Again, it is a mistake to consider earnings on Sat as a prediction of Sat, earnings on Sat does not contradict the nature of Sat.

Earnings are always a prediction, because entering a trade we plan to complete it in profit, i.e. we assume movement in a certain direction. To think otherwise is self-deception. To think that one can make money solely by manipulating lots is also self-deception (I gave a rigorous proof of it somewhere here a year ago).

Joperniiteatr:

Well, you may have overreacted about the MO, the question whether the MO may be associated with earnings or not, depending on what properties to exploit, he may not look into this thread......

The question should have been rephrased as whether it is possible to make money from a random process. His words, if memory serves - I know a way to reduce almost any random process to a pattern.

He didn't. We are not talking about earnings in the short term (a fool can be lucky with a probability of 50%), but it is about the average earnings on any given time interval, that is the mathematical expectation. So possibility to earn from random process and possibility to convert it to some process with non-zero expected payoff is the same thing.

Telo:

Here are the charts starting at M16, then M8, then M4, and M2, For M1 it takes too long for the comp to calculate the indicator, so I have not attached it.

In total M16 forecast=11, real value 11 (after 45 bars) total number of pips: Forecast 495, real value 495

M8 forecast=8, real value 7 (after 90 bars) total: Forecast 720, real value 630

M4 Forecast=6, actual 5 (after 180 bars) total: Forecast 1080, real 900

M2 Forecast=4, real 3 (after 360 bars) total pips: Forecast 1440, real 1080.

Author, sorry for the poop in your thread, I'll think it over later, I'm sleepy)

Joperniiteatr:

Well, you may have overreacted, the question whether MO can be associated with earnings or not, depending on what properties to exploit, he may not look into this thread ......

The question should have been rephrased as whether it is possible to make money from a random process. His words, if memory serves me correctly, I know a way to reduce almost any random process to a pattern.

"Accidental" rambling is not the correct term, or rather - not everyone is paying attention to the fact that after the word "accidental" there is the equally meaningful word "rambling". It's not really random :(

tara:
"Accidental" wandering is not the correct term, or rather - not everyone is paying attention to the fact that after the word "accidental" there is the equally meaningful word "wandering". It's not really random :(

what without you theorists

Joperniiteatr:

What can we do without you theorists?

nowhere

Joperniiteatr:

making money on sb does not contradict the nature of sb
Drain isn't contradictory either .... rather "much more not contradictory"...

alsu:

From those listed I really recall the statements on this subject only from Alexander - a baked clown, stating that he can do everything, but will not, because he doesn't want to. The others at most have appeared in the relevant threads, but have never claimed anything of the kind, as they are sane people.

Zhunko 12.01.2009 13:23
--------------------------------------------------
Neutron >>:

For the sake of interest and truth, take an integrated random variable and apply your method to it, if the results turn out to be reassuring, then feel free to trash everything you've worked up. If the results are inconclusive, then feel free to share your work with us! Below is a file with CB attached.

Check it out.
-------------------------------------------------
Sergey, do you seriously believe that a random process will always and irrevocably be random? Are you a fan of scientific dogma?

Try to consider a random two or three dimensional process in the fourth, fifth or more dimensions. It's not random there at all.

The method you have invented theoretically allows you to reduce any random process to a regular one. But it is almost impossible to apply it practically. Computer performance is lacking.

================

Unfortunately, I stopped working on this subject for a year. Now I took it up again. I'll be sure to post a picture of what I've got.

PS: I understand a braggart and an exaggerator, 8 years for 17 hours a day he writes code without drafts, and in the afternoon he enters an eagle and flies, yeah, so for 8 years the entire universe could be described through mcl, or c, whatever it is I do not know. Nevertheless, you seem to have no doubts about his authority. At least in terms of code.....

tara:

The statement "if the price has passed 20...25 pips, it will pass the same amount or more" can indeed be exploited, because it provides a statistical advantage on the eu. I have already posted the appropriate stats.

The main thing is to understand, where to start counting these points :)

I have nothing to do with the statement"If the price has passed 20...25 points, it will pass the same or more".

sergeyas:
Drainage does not contradict .... either. rather "much more not contradictory"...

managing the drain speeds of a few ct's can even make money. and in general if the goal is to drain, then....

By the way, many of them are thrown out without trial, and no one understands and does not analyse how they are pluming, what the nature, speed, and what it depended on.

In short, this is nonsense.

Reason: