Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 380

Pavel447:
And what about the section where red and blue colours change very often...for example on your first chart from June to November 2009)...it's not clear how long it can turn blue or red...anyway, your colours are derived from price...

i have something to do with price, it was 3 months of summer, there was no good movement... although you can't call it bad, it's between the yellow lines. one month. these are screens=just preferences to open.

in eliot waves, the 5-3 structure is rigid... it's an axiom, don't you think it could be wrong?

Prival:

I don't believe in your fibs and waves, I don't understand why you believe in them so much. here's my chart.

blue goes to heaven, red goes to hell, we've been going to hell for a month now and we have to get there before we turn blue :-)

it's like two elder screens. the yellow vertical lines are the beginning of the month, the red the beginning of the week, the blue the beginning of the day

no one can tell me why this 5-3 wave structure... it's not provable, you take it as an axiom...

The basic Elliott 5-3 model is not a complete wave cycle! Any movement is always contained within three waves, read Glenn Neely.

I analyze several hundred charts, and I have never seen the price reversal at a level other than the Fibo level,

or not at a psychological level (round numbers).

The truth exists whether we believe in it or not. ))

NYROBA:

The basic Elliott 5-3 model is not a complete wave cycle! Any movement always fits into three waves, read Glenn Neely.

I analyse several hundred charts, and in all history I have never seen a price reversal that was not at a Fibo level,

s.w. the truth exists whether we believe in it or not. ))

Alexey, can you tell me what is happening to the pound now? Will it continue to rise or will it start moving downwards?

Synexs:
Alexei, could you please advise what is going on with the pound now? The growth will continue or downward movement will begin?

The pound might pull a little higher to 1.54-1.55. From these levels I expect a collapse of the GBP vs.

The quid to at least 1.35. The most favourable time at psychological levels, starting at 1.54 and ending at

1.36, through each figure put sell stops .))

Prival:

I don't believe in your fibs and waves...

I don't understand anything about waves ... but I have nothing against waves or any other really working tool ... it's hard for me to get the numbers right ... where to count from and so on ...

But Fibo is a very powerful and simple tool... it catches pullbacks very well...

NYROBA:

The basic Elliott 5-3 model is not a complete wave cycle ! Any movement is always contained within three waves, read Glenn Neely.

I analyse several hundred charts, and in all history I have never seen a price reversal that was not at a Fibo level,

s.w. the truth exists whether we believe in it or not. ))

Isn't it already you think I haven't read it ? Now in order.

1. about fibos, we can assume this, because a lot of analysts build fibos and that is where stops or entries may be placed, especially if there is a round number next to it. It is hard to build fibos differently, they will be approximately the same.

2. Now for the truth. Eliot proclaimed his model. He said - it's like this and that's it. This is the axiom. And you all are based on this axiom trying to find these all waves, although if you take 10 people, they will make different markup, i.e. what happens when you build a fibo is not there.

3. Recall the history. Lobachevsky questioned Euclid's axiom about parallelism of lines, https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Лобачевский,_Николай_Иванович and it was a breakthrough that gave a new impetus...

Every single one of you, "true believers" in the axiom, you're browbeating yourselves. Where is the proof?

S.U. Thinking means existing. At all times, "thinking" inevitably meant "dissenting", doubting, making choices.

Pavel447:

I agree with both the euro and the pound

The market does not care whether someone agrees with the euro and the pound or not.

Prival:

Isn't it already you think I haven't read it? Now in order.

1. you can assume this about fibos, for a sea of analysts, builds fibos and that is where stops or entries can be placed, especially if there is a round number next to it. It is difficult to build fibos differently, they will be approximately the same.

2. Now for the truth. Eliot proclaimed his model. He said - it's like this and that's it. This is the axiom. And you all try to find all these waves on this axiom, although if you take 10 people, they will do the markup differently, i.e. what happens when you build a fibo is not there.

3. Recall the history. Lobachevsky questioned Euclid's axiom about parallelism of lines, https://www.mql4.com/go?https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Лобачевский,_Николай_Иванович#.D0.93.D0.B5.D0.BE.D0.BC.D0.B5.D1.82.D1.80.D0.B8.D1.8F_.D0.9B.D0.BE.D0.B1.D0.B0.D1.87.D0.B5.D0.B2.D1.81.D0.BA.D0.BE.D0.B3.D0.BE and it was a breakthrough that gave a new impetus...

Every single one of you, "true believers" in the axiom, you're browbeating yourselves. Where is the proof?

S.U. Thinking means existing. At all times "thinking" has inevitably meant "dissenting", doubting, making choices.

I trade on Fibo, or rather the bot trades on Fibo. in 2 months it has made 300 trades, all trades closed with a profit.

there is not a single losing trade! You can hardly accidentally close 300 trades out of 300 with a profit... ))

You can see the proof here /go?link=https://www.fibo-forex.org/investors/pamm/

I only truly believe in results, everything else is compromise! ))

Reshetov:
The market does not care whether someone agrees with the euro and pound or not.

:)) That's right.

The market doesn't care about waves, ranks or titles. Everybody's pulling the blanket over themselves.

The main thing is to take care of yourself and of course your deposit.

NYROBA:

I trade on Fibo, or rather the bot trades on Fibo. in 2 months it has made 300 trades, all trades closed on the plus side.

there is not a single losing trade! It is unlikely that you can close 300 trades out of 300 with a profit by accident... ))

The proof is here /go?link=https://www.fibo-forex.org/investors/pamm/

I only truly believe in results, everything else is a compromise! ))

The bot may well produce such results. But no offence will be taken.

It's very hard to judge who created this bot. Maybe you bought it or stole it by accident.

If you look from the outside your method of analysis, it is in no way consistent with the bot's method of trading.

Without proof I trade on Fibo, or rather the bot trades on Fibo.... are empty words.

Reason: