Avalanche - page 237

lexandros >>:
Лябушер - это конечно веселая тема... Но убить депо может гораздо быстрее чем классический мартин. Если не соблюдается четкая последовательность профит/лось... А идет хотя бы небольшой сбой. То по Лябушеру - лот начинает расти просто семимильными шагами... И чтобы выдержать такой темп - нужен просто гигантский депозит. Хотя общее соотношение профит/лось будет именно таким как надо...

ЗЫ: Баловался в свое время с Лябушером... не перспективно... Риски в разы выше даже чем в классическом мартине.

There's something you're confused about. In principle, a lot cannot mathematically grow as fast as it does in a classic martin. That's not possible. In Martin Classic, it's pure doubling. It's nowhere near there.

And this table is an example from outer space. Elementary take a different distribution of trades and say on the real can be and 15 lots in a row. And count what lot will be on a classic martin after 15 lots. And what will be on a Laboucher. On a martin long time ago will be lost. And the Laboucher will quietly move on. So in principle for any MM can find a situation that he will lose.

E_mc2 >>:

Бгагагаг)) Это вообще уморил..наивный. Да сейчас любой идиот у которого папка с мамкой при деньгах может абсолютно любой ВУЗ закончить. Да хоть докторантуру. Более того, если есть диплом это ещё не факт что вообще что то закончил)) Любой школьник знает что диплом купить можна легко и просто)) Не клоуни...с таким пафос написал - он ВУЗ закончил - вроде он Нобелевскую получил.

The dogs bark, the caravan comes. )

What a degenerate you are) Why do you think everyone around you is an idiot but you? Has it ever occurred to you that the opposite might be true?

Don't you realise that you're acting like a total asshole?

Tell us about yourself so we know who you are and what you're eating with. I wonder what kind of person you are. Are you a serious fellow at all or are you just a schoolboy. )

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

A quick glance at it seems to be an error in the series. If I'm not mistaken, trade 14 should be opened with 6 lots, not 7. Since it is the first loss after the profitable closing of the previous series, it means we add only 2 lots, not 3. Therefore the lot should be not 7, but 4+2=6. That is trade 14 should be 6 lots. Subsequent trades, respectively, are also not + 3 lots, but only +2. Probably it is the reason of minus. It's more aggressive than the LaBoucher.
Another reason ... poor distribution. Deals are tightly minus, we should try to break such a series even with a small + . I don't know exactly what the distribution is, when I've got many losing trades and consequently 1 or 2 profitable ones have a negative effect. In other words, if we change the sequence of profitable deals, putting them between losing trades, breaking the series of losses, then with exactly the same% of profitable deals, the result will be better. Although this is my hypothesis.

One more thing. The series is not over. It breaks off at 30 trades on lot 31. That's most likely why it couldn't break even at 36% profit trades. The series isn't over.

1) No. At the time of trade #14, we have uncovered #8 lot=3 and #13 lot=4, so it's correct #14 goes with lot 7.
2) Smile. I'd be happy to try, but how do you know? There is such a perfectly normal series.
3) Well, if I was sure that the losing series will be no more than three in a row I would not need any Laboucher.
By the way, you yourself have given in your example a series of six losses in a row, which overlap the next three profitable, and I have a maximum loss of only five.
So something does not add up.
4) I do not understand. Do I need a couple more losses to complete the series?

rumata1984 >>:

Собаки лают - караван идет. )

Какой же ты все-таки дегенерат ) Почему, скажи пожалуйста, ты думаешь, что все вокруг идиоты, кроме тебя? Никогда не приходило тебе в голову, что все может быть совсем наоборот?

Неужели ты не понимаешь, что ведешь себя как последние быдло?

Расскажи нам о себе, чтобы мы знали, кто ты и с чем тебя едят. Интересно, что ты за человек. Серьезный ты вообще товарищ или так - школота. )

I said the truth. Any idiot can buy a diploma is not an indicator of intelligence as this guy tried to make it out to be. You're really getting a kick out of this, aren't you? Like you couldn't shine a diploma?) To be honest, I don't give a shit what you graduated from and what diplomas you got... I was just kidding that guy. For it is really ridiculous to cite a university degree as a very powerful argument. The Nobel Prize is a good one, but any fool has a diploma.

ZS. Maybe you should also send your grandmother's biography at the same time? ))))

rumata1984 >>:

Собаки лают - караван идет. )

Какой же ты все-таки дегенерат ) Почему, скажи пожалуйста, ты думаешь, что все вокруг идиоты, кроме тебя? Никогда не приходило тебе в голову, что все может быть совсем наоборот?

Неужели ты не понимаешь, что ведешь себя как последние быдло?

Расскажи нам о себе, чтобы мы знали, кто ты и с чем тебя едят. Интересно, что ты за человек. Серьезный ты вообще товарищ или так - школота. )

I'm not interested at all and it's obvious to everyone that this is a common, narrow-minded boor and that says it all.

lasso >>:
1) Нет. На момент сделки №14 у нас неперекрыта №8 лот=3 и №13 лот=4 так что все правильно 14-я идет лотом 7.
2) Улыбнули. Я бы рад стараца, но как не подскажете? Есть вот такая абсолютно нормальная серия.
3) Ну-у-у, если бы я был уверен что лоссовые серии будут не более трёх подряд мне никакой Лябушер не нужен был бы.
Кстати Вы сами привели в своем примере серию шесть убытков подрят которые перекрываются следующими тремя прибыльными, а у меня максимальный убыток лишь пятёрочка.
Так что не складывается что-то.
4) Не понял. Что бы закончить серию, надо ещё пару минусов?

You've got to be kidding) What's not covered?)
1 crossed out.
2 crossed out
4 crossed out
5 crossed out
+6
+6
If no paired contracts remain to the last +1
and here we add not + 3, but 2, according to Laboucher.
6 instead of 7.

And where is lot 4 not crossed out? It's crossed out.
Or rather, you don't understand the system of crossing out. If you mean the last lot 4, which is deal 13, it doesn't need to be crossed out. I do not want to cross it out when there was no profit after it.

2) It is very easy to try. You have 2 profits, you close them and that's it. You may not even get 2 pips, the series is broken. But the main thing is not that you took two pips. It's that you did not get a stop on this position. That is, the ratio of profit / loss trades is instantly improved.

3) Well, try on a stab lot with no more than three lots in a row to cut) Count it is a loss. Three lots in a row means that every 4 profitable. Now do the math. Out of 4 trades 1 profitable. What % will you get? Only 25% profit trades)) That's a lot less than in your spreadsheet))))))))))))))

4) This is the problem of your TS, you will have more profits or losses) With 33% of profitable deals Lebuscher goes to 0. If your TS does not give these 33%. Do another TS, which will give that 33%. Or do you think if you included the cunning MM then the dough immediately flowing river) already wrote more than once. Not the TS under the MM. And MM under the CU. This means that the main thing here is the TC. And on the basis of indicators TC selected MM.

khorosh >>:

А мне совершенно не интересно и так всем очевидно, что это обыкновенный узколобый хам и этим всё сказано.

I answer normal people normally.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

You' ve got to be kidding me. What's not covered?)
1 crossed out.
2 crossed out.
crossed out
5 crossed out
+6
+6
If there are no paired contracts left to the last +1
and here we add not + 3 but 2 for Laboucher.
6 instead of 7.

And where is lot 4 not crossed out? It is crossed out.

Have we been drinking together? I don't remember...

Let me get this straight. For Laboucher, the current lot equals the sum of the two outermost lots not crossed out.
You've shown correctly that 3 and 4 have not been crossed out so far. So why six?

E_mc2 >>:

Нормальным людям нормально отвечаю.

For you, the only normal people are those who take your advice and those who don't need it are not normal. It pisses you off that the platitudes you know may not be necessary. You can't force people to be happy, so don't be surprised that the people you're trashing don't want to listen to you.

lasso >>:

Мы что вместе бухали? Не припомню...

Давайте по порядку. По Лябушеру текущий лот равен сумме двух крайних не вычеркнутых.
Вы сами правильно показали, что не вычеркнуты на данный момент 3 и 4. Так почему шесть?

I replied above. Corrected there. Lot 4 should not be crossed out. After the profit, the next series begins, to which we add +2 lots. You just do not understand the system of crossing out. That lot 4 is that lot 3+1. And you're adding them up for some reason. That's the sum already. We're leaving those three alone. And according to the system, we add +2 to 4. We don't add 4+3. These 3 are already included in the 4))) And these 4 will be subtracted only when we get the next profit).
I do not like you on the forums. This is the Internet and not a meeting of the world intelligentsia. You may think that I am ill-mannered. But in my memory in the Internet as that is not accepted on you.

In fact, there is a link here is just an example. Read it all vnednichi there izpasnanu. http://forexvc.blogspot.com/2008/11/normal-0-false-false-false.html
Reason: