The professional seat of the trader - page 6

rid писал(а) >>

Citizens! Strict warnings for the first time. Strictly!

Where is the sense of civic responsibility? Why is there no portrait of the nation's leader?

You're putting up monitors.... - "You're jacking off on foreign exchanges..."

So that instead of one of the monitors - there must be a portrait hanging (standing)!

I'll come and check....

Well, it's nice to see that traders are serious people and are not distracted by unnecessary things which have become, moreover, quite annoying in the last 6 years.

Moving on.

It must be said that if hedge fund trading rooms are still any indication.....

.... then the traders' workplaces even in the biggest banks GS (first 3 photos), Morgan St (2 photos), UBS (last photo, the world's biggest trading flor) are simply astonishing with their indifferent attitude to the trader's personality. It's more like the workplaces of money-launderers from investors, and the traders there are actually comps:

Please note that both the pro programmer (from the beginning of the thread) and ALL traders use ONE type of chair.

Aeron. 300 USD.

AlexEro писал(а) >>

Please note that both the pro-programmer (from the beginning of the thread) and ALL traders use the same type of armchair.

Well, well.

slaves used to sit on galleys with oars and row to the drum

Now they sit in chairs with monitors and trade on the news.

AlexEro >> :

A laptop in a chaise lounge - to illustrate what we're talking about:

the most correct workstation in my opinion ))

When I started out, I wanted to buy a couple of monitors too, but now I think it's superfluous... it's nice... but no more

you have to get used to the laptop... you can't take 30 monitors to the Maldives )))

but for now it's like this:

>> who said anything about chairs? ))

majestic >> :

the right workplace in my opinion ))

When I started out, I wanted to buy a couple of monitors too, but now I think it's superfluous... it's nice... no more

you have to get used to the laptop... you can't take 30 monitors to the Maldives )))

but for now it looks like this:

who said anything about chairs? ))

It looks like my home workstation. And a backlit keyboard, like Defender. Except my cursor keys are already broken. It's flimsy, the key travel is awkward, the key layout is not quite standard either. It lights up nicely in the dark, but ..... whistles quietly. There's a voltage pulse converter inside, I think.

And the chairs, here they are, for sale:

http://www.asms.com.ua/index.php?cPath=34_43

$220.

AlexEro >> :

Looks like my home workstation. And a backlit keyboard, like Defender. Only my cursor keys are already broken.

And the chairs, there they are, are on sale:

http://www.asms.com.ua/index.php?cPath=34_43

$220.

I knew it would end like this.

Tell me, are you an exclusive supplier? Do you have your production in Moscow? And the forum members will be discounts? Maybe it depends on rating or published codes?

===

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Sitting on the fucking sofa myself with a laptop in my lap. I got over the workplace about eight years ago. Even in a suit and tie, I tried to trade. At home.

Svinozavr >> :

I knew it would end like this...

it's just the beginning ))

Waiting for suppliers of monitors and sun loungers and tours to the Maldives, Cyprus etc...!

Then maybe realtors will come up with real estate offers in the same areas ))
Reason: