The professional seat of the trader - page 4

AlexEro писал(а) >>

http://www.tradingheroes.com/tipsandtricks/trade-forex-in-the-bathroom

Here are 14 monitors for trading

But not thirty, right?

P.S. The title of the link is good. :)

AlexEro >> :

So tell me more about it, it's not a secret, is it? The approaches may be different. In large banks (global and CIS) it's all the time a chore - then they allocate IT department to an external provider (together with their employees) or outsourcer, then they join IT back to the bank staff (when the external provider screws up). Personally, I can't even say which trend prevails today, it's more likely that banks like to keep a serious TI service (forex trading support) close by. Moreover forex is strongly connected to SWIFT, the latter has a strict requirement that everything possible should be in its own bank building.

I'm not a banker, so there's not much more to say - I've already said it all.

I may add that 5 years ago I went on holiday for 2 weeks and no one followed the trade at all - the volumes were smaller :)

Now I have to keep an eye on things, but purely symbolically. I hope that in 5 years or so I will again be able to afford not to watch - the level of automation will reach its maximum.

>> Health is more important than any kind of showmanship.

VictorArt >> :

I may add that 5 years ago I went on holiday for 2 weeks and no one followed the trade at all - the volumes were smaller :)

Now I have to keep an eye on things, but purely symbolically. Hopefully, in 5 years or so I'll be able to afford not to watch at all - the level of automation will reach its maximum.

Health is more important than any fancy.

After you have passed (up) a certain amount, you can no longer entrust money or IT money to a third-party provider. Only 5% of all the cases of theft and fraud in banks make it to the press, there are a lot of them. You see, MetaQuotes is also significantly increasing security in MT5.

Look, do you wipe them off somewhere you work? Where do all these pictures come from...

registred >> :

Look, do you wipe them off somewhere you work? Where do all these pictures come from?

Consider me inspired by the questions about professional soldering.

AlexEro >> :

Consider me inspired by the questions about professional soldering.

Ah, ok, got it.

VictorArt >> :

Now I have to keep an eye on things, but purely symbolically. I hope that in 5 years or so I'll be able to afford not to watch at all - the level of automation will reach its highest possible level.

Health is more important than any fancy.

So your trading system does NOT react at all to news and trades solely on what is usually called TECHNICAL ANALYSIS? Right?

AlexEro >> :

Once you have passed (up) a certain amount, you can no longer entrust money or IT to a third party provider. Only 5% of all cases of theft and fraud in banks make it to the press, there are a lot of them. You see, MetaQuotes is also significantly enhancing security in MT5.

Provider is not really a third party :)

Although, if the provider is a third party, that is not a bad thing either - there will be fewer people to know what is going on and where.

Distributed trading is ideal. Lots of accounts and servers, some of which you don't mind losing.

Given that remote configuration of servers is getting easier every year, it won't be long before trading robots will be able to set up dedicated servers for themselves, simply notifying the owner of the current distributed configuration :)

No monitors - a simple mobile phone will suffice to control the whole system.

VictorArt >> :

The provider is not exactly a third party :)

Although, if the provider is a third party, that is not a bad thing either - there will be fewer people to know what is going on and where.

Distributed trading is ideal. Lots of accounts and servers, some of which you don't mind losing.

Considering that remote configuration of servers is getting easier every year, very soon, trading robots will be able to set up dedicated servers for themselves, just notifying the owner of the current distributed configuration :)

No monitors - a simple mobile phone will be enough to control the whole system.

" less people will know what is going on and where."

I partly agree. But these days of hosted virtual machines allow your software to be gutted to the bone. Especially if there's a lot of money at stake.

Reason: