The professional seat of the trader - page 2

These were the PERSONAL workplaces of the programmers and traders, but here are a couple of pictures of the offices, the dealing centres of the banks:

Swetten >> :

What do you mean? The Mac already pulls exactly as many monitors as you can put on it.

But it's not so easy with MT there.

no, it's a gadget that allows you to parallel install and use the windup system on the mac and use mt under it

http://www.parallels.com/ru/products/desktop/

These must be illustrations: "how to hammer nails with a microscope"?

Why all these monitors, graphs and computers if there is no automation of the main thing - trading?

All this nonsense is extremely non-ergonomic - a man is not a spider - he has only two eyes (1 field of view - 1 monitor) and two hands.

Therefore it is not surprising that traders then jump out of windows, drink heavily or relieve stress in many other ways.

"A good punt is worth more than money!" :)

VictorArt >> :

These must be illustrations: "how to hammer nails with a microscope"?

Why all these monitors, graphs and computers if there is no automation of the main thing - trading?

All this nonsense is extremely non-ergonomic - a man is not a spider - he has only two eyes (1 field of view - 1 monitor) and two hands.

So no wonder traders jump out of windows, drink heavily or relieve stress in many other ways.

Well, in general, yes, I agree. But on the way to the super-pro approach of "one ASUS EEE PC1000 netbook in a chaise longue", you still probably have to go through the aforementioned piles of monitors, servers and routers. This is the stage of DEFINITION of the MODEL AND ALGORITHMS. And then, if you are trading OUR money, the E1000 is fine, but if you are managing OTHER people's money, this approach does not work: you need power backup, you need data backup, you need database, redundant links, pro firewall, SECURITY and so on. Here is a block diagram of the 60-monitor version 2 trader hardware:

Citizens! Strict warnings for the first time. Strictly!

Where is the sense of civic responsibility? Why is there no portrait of the nation's leader?

You're putting up monitors.... - "You're jacking off on foreign exchanges..."

So that instead of one of the monitors - there must be a portrait hanging (standing)!

I will come and check....

Swetten >> :
"A good punt is worth more than money!" :)

You're not quoting me, are you? )))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Are you quoting me by any chance? )))

"What's your proof?" (c) "Red Heat" :)

A trader's professional place should be some exotic island, a hammock, a cocktail and a laptop on his lap. And these are pathetic to look at. Six monitors, you can't scratch your head if your eyes are scattered.

AlexEro писал(а) >>

Here is a block diagram of the equipment version 2 trader in front of 60 monitors:

I would take a look, purely out of interest, at a trader in front of 30 (!) monitors. :)

P.S. 30 monitors per person is something from the realm of television and reality TV. The directors and assistants there like to stare at the wall of TVs.

Reason: