The professional seat of the trader - page 5

VictorArt >> :

>> Health is more important than any ponce.

You don't have to borrow them. ;)

----

Personally, I think a human being is better than a robot.

And to improve performance and other tasks, you can also create software.

And one of the places to organize.

>>This thread is nice.

>> thank you

I can't help but notice from looking at these monitors that more is not better.

Laptop in a chaise longue - to make it clear what we're talking about:

And here's one for the extreme enthusiasts:

More than 2 monitors per head only indicates a poor technical level and poor automation ... and that management naively thinks it's cheaper to spend on inexpensive monitors than to invest in software development ...

But the selection of photos is interesting ... fun ...

AlexEro, the most interesting thing about your last pictures is the explanatory text:

"Scientists at the RAND Corporation created this model to illustrate what a 'home compute' might have looked like in 2004. However, the technology required to do so is not economically affordable for the average family. Scientists are also confident that it will require technology that has not yet been invented to make this computerto work, but hope that in 50 years, scientific progress will have overcome these problems. The teletype and FORTRAN language will make this computer easy to use.

Yeah, and not only in America, I served on a similar one, a Soviet tube "computator" - two bunkers occupied, but it was very good at catching cruise missiles, and by the way it personally monitored the landing of the "Buran":) When they brought a mobile unit with transistors and magnetic domain memory (64 KB - can't remember exactly now) and panoramic display, which replaced three oscilloscope tubes - it seemed to be a perfection altogether :))))

Mathemat писал(а) >>

AlexEro, the most interesting thing about your last pictures is the explanatory text:

"Scientists at the RAND Corporation created this model to illustrate what a 'home compute' might have looked like in 2004. However, the technology required to do so is not economically affordable for the average family. Scientists are also confident that it will require technology that has not yet been invented to make this computerto work, but hope that in 50 years, scientific progress will have overcome these problems. Teletype and the FORTRAN language will make this computer easy to use."

I have two of these at home.

Reason: