The professional seat of the trader - page 15

DmitriyN:

I do not draw up a contract at all, I only draw in Photoshop, Autocad-e, PowerPoint-e, Visio and

pictures, contracts, customers and money

And if you ask to see product samples and prices on the website of our great company, I will start to twist and turn into bullshit.

sand:

Dima, stop advertising.
Don't interfere, colleague, I'm collecting anamnesis.

DmitriyN:

Who's got MONEY here, other than Renate? What kind of advertisement is this :))

then the place is all the more wrong, you'd better tell the girls at school. ))

DmitriyN:
The trolls are here. Andrei, deal with them, I don't have time. Have a good day.

Yeah, I have to go photoshop the money

Mischek2:
Don't interrupt, colleague, I'm gathering background.

I think there's enough material for a couple of dissertations.

here's a schoolboy employing Andryukha Komarov as a bouncer. )))))))))))

I think he should have been talked out of pumping gas into the gas tank.

sand:

I think there's enough material for a dissertation or two.

Preliminary -

This is a grown man with no obvious disabilities. One day, for whatever reason, he realises that he has not realised the extent he has set for himself.

Then he either realizes and corrects the goals for the rest of the time or there is a conflict. The conflict has led to the creation of an image of a child who is still in front of us and who can still manage to fulfill his or her old goals.

Given the age of 12, the patient may have found reasons for his failures around this age. Like moving his family from the big city to a small village.

Unfortunately, I am already sick and tired of asking the public moderators to protect me from the encroachments of a very respected person on this forum who spends days and nights on this forum
and has created just one off-topic forum topic here.

Rashid and Renat, please take appropriate actions, I am begging you. I hate to come to a forum where I am covered in slop and confused with my relative.
It is impossible to discuss any serious topics under such conditions.

A message will also be sent to the personalities.

DmitriyN:

Unfortunately, I'm tired of asking public moderators to protect me from encroachments of a very respected person on this forum who spends days and nights on this forum
And who has created just one off-topic thread on this forum.

Rashid and Renat, please take appropriate measures, I beg you very much. I don't like coming to a forum where I get slurred and confused with a relative of mine.
It is impossible to discuss any serious topics under such conditions.

A message will also be sent in private.

I was thinking about your "invention", namely the double comma. Good stuff, as if you forgot to write a second address between commas.

For example:

Andrei, my friend, deal with the trolls, I don't have the time.

Or

Mishek, you asshole, go to bed.

P.S. "Please" is usually marked with commas

DmitriyN:

Rashid and Renat, please take appropriate measures, I beg you very much. I don't like coming to a forum where I get slurred and confused with a relative of mine.
It is impossible to discuss any serious topics under these conditions.

What topics?

This one, "We build much more robust structures made of high-strength monolithic reinforced concrete with walls and slabs several metres thick. Such buildings can withstand an explosion from a modern nuclear warhead at a distance of 3 kilometres"? ?

By the way why do we need mechanical protection from a nuclear warhead dropping 3 km away? Probably so you can identify the irradiated corpse.)

And where are the marines who were supposed to come to me? I'm tired of waiting.

You're getting tired of your blizzard. Sort yourself out first.

Here, by the way, is a good site for stories about personal bunkers, professional trading and other ponces.
Reason: