The professional seat of the trader - page 9

ManfromRio >> :

Two boots.)))

get it right :D))

>> can't you see the spring?

avtomat >> :

see through it :D))

:D Didn't you notice the spring?

Yes, yes, the spring is great)))) >> 'cause we all know when the wisest thoughts come to mind.)

ManfromRio >> :

Yes, yes, that's a good spring.) After all, everyone knows when the wisest thoughts come to mind).

You can trade through them too, by the way.

http://www.dbfx.com/

Svinozavr >> :

Do you have megalomania? )))

You don't trade against, you trade together. Well, you know, like a pilot fish hanging out next to a shark - that's how physicists trade.

They are not your adversaries. On the contrary - helpers.

===

Ha! I imagine - Petya versus Goldman Sachs. There's a special department with a billion-dollar budget - what's Petruha up to? Bazinga!!!))

Ha! Uncle Piglet, do you know what you're saying? I'll give you a hint: in interbank currency transactions, there are TWO parties. One offers to sell and buy ONCE, and the other agrees to an offer to sell and buy ONCE. One sells and the other buys currency in both directions simultaneously.....

Got it?

So it's not me at all, it's.... Who's got it?

Here, here's a picture to calm your nerves called "A trader's perfect trading spot":

Windows screensaver, boring, where are the traders, the monitors, the panic?

AlexEro >> :

Ha! Uncle Piglet, do you even know what you're saying? I'll give you a hint: in interbank foreign exchange deals, there are TWO parties. One offers to sell and buy ONCE, and the other agrees to an offer to sell and buy ONCE. One sells and the other buys currency in both directions simultaneously.....

Got it?

So it's not me at all, it's.... Who's got it?

Here, here's a picture to calm your nerves called "A trader's perfect trading spot":

Are you a super-duper bank? I'm not. I'm a simple physical person (individual). At your service. )))

I can neither set the market context nor oppose the actions of big structures - I, poor man, need someone else to do it - big banks, funds, institutional players, etc.

They set the tone - I trade. They are my helpers. For you - "the elephant". You are ....)))) But what the hell. - "I'm fucking trading against goldman sachs! - I'm a badass!"

That's hilarious, guys. Well, well... keep up the good work.

Also, what's the reaction! Did I say something offensive to respond like that?

Svinozavr >> :

Are you a super-duper bank? I am not. I'm just an individual. At your service. )))

I cannot set the market context or oppose the actions of big institutions - I, poor guy, need someone else to do it - big banks, funds, institutional players, etc.

They set the tone - I do the trading. They are my helpers. To you - "the elephant". You - ....)))) But - how about that! - "I'm fucking trading against goldman sachs! - I'm a badass!"

That's hilarious, guys. Well, well... keep up the good work.

Also, what's the reaction! Did I say something offensive to respond like that?

The reaction is normal and adequate. You, my colleague, do not understand or do not realize what forex is. In yom, if there is any transaction, it means that Bank GS gave UBS Bank 50 million North American dollars, and in return UBS Bank gave Bank GS 4.4 billion Japanese yen. If you, Uncle Grun, are synchronously taking a pose on Alpari selling USD/JPY, then by doing so you colleague are acting AGAINST GS bank, but AGAINST UBS bank. You see?! You are in any transaction AGAINST someone who thinks otherwise, against someone who is selling you the currency you are buying. So in this fucking forex market you are always playing both FOR someone and simultaneously AGAINST someone.

This is my clear and concise explanation of the basics of contract law in relation to foreign exchange deals and margin trading.

Any questions?

Helex >> :

Windows screensaver, boring, where are the traders, monitors, panic?

There should be no panic in your workplace. That panic should be in the workplaces of the rest of the world's traders.

AlexEro >> :

The reaction is normal and adequate. As it turns out, you do not understand or just do not understand what forex is. In yom, if there is a deal it means that Bank GS gave UBS Bank 50 million North American dollars, and in return UBS Bank gave Bank GS 4.4 billion Japanese yen. If you, Uncle Grun, are synchronously taking a pose on Alpari selling USD/JPY, then by doing so you colleague are acting AGAINST GS bank, but AGAINST UBS bank. You see?! You are in any transaction AGAINST someone who thinks otherwise, against someone who is selling you the currency you are buying. So in this fucking forex market you are always playing both FOR someone and simultaneously AGAINST someone.

I am explaining the basics of contract law to you in a clear and concise way, in relation to currency exchange deals and margin trading.

Any questions?

It's all understandable, it's all working points. In this view, the whole world is the enemy. I'm not arguing.)) That's not what I mean. I stated it in my first post.

Why pretend that you do not understand and make arguments that may not be so in the context of my post?

===

Oh man, the nephew showed up. // That's my style.

If you want to communicate normally, you can call me by my first name. To change your nicknames to be more humorous (the height of wit!) resembles a bourgeois bickering.

Svinozavr >> :

It's all understandable, it's all working points. In this view, the whole world is the enemy. I'm not arguing.))) That's not what I mean. And what - in the first post I indicated.

Why pretend you don't understand and make arguments that cannot be so in the context of my post?

I don't get it, but I'm not gonna ask you again. Dangerous. There's been a lot of forum postings in the last 24 hours..... though most are from there....

Reason: