Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 41

Niroba the moron, he's done it again. Pure martingale, now on another demo account. Apparently, the previous one went bust.
What the hell is Wave Theory trading about?

I can see why he was afraid to give out his investment password.

gip >> :
Niroba the moron, you got busted again. Pure martingale, this time on another demo account. I guess the last one went bust.
What the hell is Wave Theory trading?

I can see why he was afraid to give out his investment password.

3 lots on the sell side?

The time for correctness seems to have passed... The usual fraud is evident.

NYROBA 10.10.2009 17:37

VladislavVG wrote(a) >>

There is no such account on Fibo, neither on demo, nor on real ;)... Just download the terminal and check it.

I posted the invest password for 1 hour, who didn't have time, a-p-p-a-z-d-a-l! ;о)

NYROBA 10.10.2009 18:02

VladislavVG wrote (a) >>

I do not care, but I wonder how many minutes in your hour ?

Note - the time of your post is 22:45 - the time of mine is 23:14 by that time I ALREADY knew that the account was not logged ;).... who was late there ;) ?..

I changed my password. It was nada. ;о)

So there was a password change?
Saw a post where the invest password was supposedly posted literally 10-15 mins after it appeared. There was no password. Got screwed with overkill...

>> 3 lots on the sel?

Looked more carefully, first the share, then the moose, then comes the lock. I can't see any orders further on. In general, it's not a strict margin, and judging by the balance chart, it's working very well there.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Don't worry, the account is trading, no one has closed it, as some people think.

I will be posting trade reports in this thread in real time. :)

All according to plan ;o)

I've already explained the psychology of it to one colleague in the previous thread, I'll try to explain it to you. To feel over someone you need one little condition - this person should be precious in some way. Reread my posts carefully and understand that this is not the case at all. You can replace it with the word "fuck off".

This thread is already competing with bash.org.ru. I confess, I've already sent some of your pearls, but now there's a line of 2300 requests and our humor is specific, so I don't think they'll publish it. :о(

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I've posted the investor password for 1 hour, who hasn't had time, a-p-a-z-d-a-l! ;о)

Pure lie yucklmnoprst.....))))

The joke of the day -

A sparrow is asked -

- What are you?

- An eagle!

- Why so small?

- A bollel! ......

RomanS >> :

+100

They're the only ones I trade on, too bad they can't be programmed :(

>> Is it the waves that can't be programmed? There are plenty of wave programs, anything can be programmed. If something can't be programmed, it means there is no system.

gip >> :

Looked more closely, first there is a fill, then a moose, then there is a break. No orders are seen further on. All in all, not a strict martin.

Yes, and it's most likely not a manual trade. Pair orders. Probably, this is because we have to conduct ten demo accounts, one may feel exhausted with hands.

Martin can be used with anything, so even Nyroba's nonsense has a right to life. For example, Alexander Topchilo uses anti-martin in his work, and he tore everyone in 2007 in the ATC championship (key word ANTI). Crossing martin and eliot also has the right to life, but then what the hell to do it for manual trading? - The problem is that the traders do not know what to do with it. The question is whether the use of Martin with support of Eliot Waves is fundamentally wrong or the circus will continue. By the way Niroba, you and your student sit at one and the same computer, judging by non-investor screencaps? ))) I work on my own, however I have 3 at home, a built in car, not counting the netbook in my handbag and a smartphone. I have "no students" in any sense ))

It's a glitch. I think the branch has already overheated. Time to delete the fuck out and ban....)))

Reason: