Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 35

Pegasmaster >> :

You don't say. He's obviously not here to prove himself. Five grandmas like Galina, $1,500. Or even a grandfather.

It's Niroba's public appearances that find his buyer.

People with money are not characterised by intelligence but by avarice as a character trait.

gip >> :

You don't say. He's obviously not here to prove himself. Five grandmas like Galina, $1,500. Or even a grandfather.

It's public appearances like this that find Niroba a buyer.

People with money aren't characterized by intelligence, but by avarice as a character trait.

Come on, what five grannies, there's clones. ;)

gip >> :

It's Niroba's public appearances that find his buyer.

People with money aren't characterized by intelligence, but acquisitiveness as a character trait.

I don't know, at least I've never met an idiot with money.

Even MMM had more proof that they were profitable and reliable

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

Come on, what five grannies, there are clones. ;)

Everybody knows it's better to stay away from "gypsy fortune-tellers"... nothing good will come of it... why don't they stop doing it? because they know that they will always find their "PROFIT"... you just have to look. so the search is on...

If the author wanted "the truth", he would visit this 'EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences' thread... But the author wants to make his name known... and no matter what his emotions... as in the fucking joke... "... everyone's screaming pi.... "and i bow, i bow... "

the whole emphasis is on emotion because that's what with emotion will be made by potential clients and not by logic. that's why you shouldn't look for logic here... somewhere i heard the expression "don't confuse a bullish trend with your genius..." the author is waiting... waiting for a trend... a bearish trend... the trend starts - it goes into sell... author, what is your genius?

HideYourRichess >> :

Come on, what five grannies, there are clones. ;)

his whole family's here... from Moscow to Karaganda and Topar township combined.

all eyes

DDFedor >> :

the author - waiting... waiting for a trend... bearish... The trend starts - he gets up to sell... author, what is your genius?

The author has admitted that he has mastered several chart patterns for trading:

There are only five points at which to trade - a c-wave Flat, a c-wave Zigzag, a pullback after a Triangle,
pullback after Terminal, movement after Movable Flat

I didn't get the rest.

DDFedor писал(а) >>

the author is waiting... waiting for a trend... bearish... the trend starts - gets into the sale... author, what is your genius?

Yes, you are absolutely right, that is exactly what I want to do, i.e. i want to sell on the very haves. :))))))

What is the genius of the trading strategy?

In my humble opinion - buy at the bottom and sell at the peak! ;-)

At price levels from 1.4850 to 1.4875 I have sell orders with a take profit at 1.34.

I am waiting for a C-wave down, which will be at least 1500 pips, I plan to enter with 5 lots

expected profit will be at least +75K.

You can do the same, who prevents you from making some money? ;о)

gip писал(а) >>

The author confessed that he has learned a few chart patterns for trading:

I didn't get the rest.

That's enough to consistently make a profit.

Why complicate your life! :)

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

For example, for me to get investors

I don't need investors, I don't raise money from trusts, I trade on my own.

Reason: