Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 34

Galina писал(а) >>

Why is that interesting?

There's a nongusar who couldn't take it anymore... It's not the right company for girls... Especially the Nagies :))

Only one decent gentleman is Mischek.

A.O. писал(а) >>

Thank you very much for your comprehensive answers,

I'll continue if I may, because there are a lot of questions:

- what do you use to understand - will it be flat or zigzag? is the alternation rule working?

Please comment on the current situation, I have attached a screenshot.

Here it is obvious that there was a wave that reached the level of 1.4770 and stopped.

The pullback starts, it reached 23.6,

Will we go to 38.2 or will we go higher, following the trend?

I also want to repeat the question from my previous message - how many cases (in percents), according to your observations, when "a does NOT equal c"?

1) The B-wave in a Zigzag rolls back to 61.8%, and a Flat may roll back to 100% of the A-wave.

Flat waves are formed before psychological levels, they are also called "double tops" or "double bottoms".

Depending on which price pattern is formed in the in-wave, you can determine whether it will be a Zigzag or a Flat.

2) Price will go to the Bigger Order resistance level of 1.4850-75.

3) I haven't measured in %, so I can't say.

YuraZ >> :

there's one observation in life.

when you call a mobile phone, usually the first thing people say is where are you?

There is another observation. The first words of the caller (usually the caller): "Hi, it's me!

Mathemat >> :

There is another observation. The first words of the caller (usually the caller): "Hi, it's me!

Statistics though. Only there the context was ABALDEN. Karaganda.

Urain писал(а) >>

Statistics, though. Only the context there was ABALDEN. Karaganda.

Poor Karaganda... My poor Kazakhs... :(

NYROBA >> :

1) In a Zigzag B-wave rollback to 61.8%, in a Flat, it may rollback to 100% of wave-A.

Flat waves are formed before psychological levels, they are also called "double tops" or "double bottoms".

Depending on which price pattern is formed in the in-wave, you can determine whether it will be a Zigzag or a Flat.

2) Price will go to the Bigger Order resistance level of 1.4850-75.

3) I haven't measured in %, so I can't say.

Thanks again for the answers. To continue:

1. In the question I meant a pattern of a larger order - that is, for example, a large order pattern has ended. A new one is starting. There is no "b" wave in that new pattern yet. At this stage - the beginning of the wave "a" - is it possible to determine what will be a flat or a zigzag? Or maybe other of the patterns you named (triangles, terminals...)?

and also not quite clear on this one: "depending on which price pattern is formed in the b-wave, you can determine whether it will be a Zigzag or Flat". Well, it can be any shape in b-wave, how it helps to decide?

2... I don't know... if we're talking about longer timeframes, sketch the Fibo for "1st wave of crisis" on euro-dollar and you'll see that 61.8 level is broken, and 80.9 level is located around 1.53...

3... I am not asking you for accuracy "in grams" :-) my personal opinion - "a equals c" is rather an exception, while the rule is exactly "a does not equal c". That's why I asked for your opinion about the approximate percentage...

Alexan >> :

Poor Karaganda... My poor Kazakhs... :(

I recently saw this phrase translated "where in Karaganda" in ukranian : dee dee in Ulan-Ude :o)

Bah... There's even an apologist here... :) There's a Dom 2 analogy, there's... Guys, where should I put this Neroba ditty: "The flat ones form before psychological levels, they are also called "double top" or "double bottom" ?(!!!) It's not a boy's speech, but the Guru's... Niroba (Don't... or what's the right word?), I'm not a meanie, but you're setting yourself up like that :) Haven't had a reason to smile in a long time... Well, maybe I read it wrong or maybe there was some subtext in your thesis... smarter than I thought... You're no trader, judging by your shyness, but you're already a guru... There's only two ways to go if you can't part with a handicap... :)) Oh, circus! I read this blog with great pleasure, even though it`s not about Forex, and it has pictures :))... I only pity Galina - a man wrote seriously.

Having read the thread, there is a question for Comrade Neroba: "What is all this for? I mean, why did you start this thread and what goals did you intend to pursue?"

It's just not very clear. If PR for yourself and your system, then very unsuccessful. All you have achieved is public humiliation as you are unable to provide absolutely no proof of your screenshots and words.

I had to show profitable work on the real account to get investors, and no excuses like "I'll give you the password later" do not roll here.

And 3rd place in the championship in 2007 helped me little - money is money, and nobody will invest for demos or forecasts, unless he's an idiot, of course.

P.S. Usually people with money are far from stupid

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

P.S. People with money are usually far from stupid

Why not... There are plenty of fools with money... Come and visit us... to Karaganda :))) or further south.

Reason: