create an expert for mt4 using a programme made in exel - page 18

solar:

Can someone explain - so where will the price go in this example ? Specifically interval 1001,.....1010.

Look at the table and the chart, the price is probably on the blue line.

-Aleksey-:

If indicator directions give +, are predicted values the values of the highest indicator?

If the directions of the indicators are -, then the predicted values are the values of the lowest indicator?

Is that correct?

Quite right.

vasya_vasya:

I see, so you can't do anything yourself without the indicator, then there is the question of fitting the parameters and the algorithm of the indicator.

In other words, you don't know the forecast, you only know the indicator code and for 18 pages you tried to mislead everyone that you have a forecast.

I'll stop answering such questions, I'm sorry, please

Cmu4:

Enough of this criticism. If you can't get into it, it's nobody's fault.

-------

So. How I interpret Yusuf's numbers.

At the next 13 points, price will be in a range between 0.41014 and 0.41003. Predominantly, the price will be characterized by a P1 distribution. But the market is behaving, at this data point, not predictable enough, so we refuse to enter.

P.s. Gentlemen, let's not have childish flooding... I beg of you. If you can not write - it's better not to write.

Exactly right! At the moment one indicator has vetoed the entry, while the other supports it in the future and directs the forecast price downwards

MetaDriver:

1. you're being facetious. I don't see that on purpose. D, confusingly explains (to my taste). However, I don't see the intent to confuse. Although I have a developed flair for the matter. Quite.

2. I can't build. I haven't figured it out yet (and neither have you). Well, you have to ask, not attack. It seems that the author somehow knows how to interpret and even thinks it is not difficult.

3. He did not "confess". For he didn't hide anything. He is just explaining it vaguely. Maybe Russian is not his native language.

4. What the fuck does a stop loss have to do with anything? That's a fucking provocation. You set your own stops and work out your own entry algorithms. He wasn't hired.

Right! Soon I will explain in detail how to interpret the graphs, although we don't need to understand them, the algorithm does it all

vasya_vasya:

I asked him a question about what algorithm to use to open a trade. This is the easiest and most valuable question. There is no confusion here.

Has he been able to answer it? Or has he tried to answer it?

What is the point of further discussion if he says he won't answer it?

What difference does it make what algorithm is there if you can't trade on it?

The algorithm is very complex for your understanding

yosuf:

The algorithm is very complicated for your understanding

Please refrain from making statements of this nature. In the future, posts of a similar nature, which are personally offensive and have no thematic meaning may be deleted without warning.

yosuf:

Exactly right! At the moment one indicator has vetoed the entry and the second one supports it in the future and directs the forecast price downwards

In that case, waiting for alsu to post the password for the second file... and these 13 real values here - for convenience.

oh... I was away for a couple of hours and here it is...

so it's okay to post the password, was there a forecast?

er... what?
Reason: