Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 38

Neuroba, aren't you ashamed of slipping us dead demo accounts?

Aye-aye!

I've never swore like that before...

cablyk >> :

it's a demo account at neuroba's FIBO... was...

they shut down a lot of old demos.

Well, yeah. Niroba promised me an invest when the time was right. Well, the moment is now.

Reshetov >> :

Well, well. Niroba has promised to give the quarter at the right time. Now is the moment.

>> he's quite the combo man, isn't he?

Mischek писал(а) >>

With such people in real life, in the best case they simply stop communicating, in the worst case - you understand yourself....)))) On internet forums it's all much more cynical and frowned upon....)))))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

At price levels from 1.4850 to 1.4875 I have sell orders with a take profit at 1.34.

It would be interesting to know, Alex, if you have set stop-losses in these orders, and if so, at what level ?

LeoV писал(а) >>
What's the server number?

An anecdote in the 'theme of the day' -

- You come and visit us !!!!

- What's the address?

- >>You don't have to give us an address!!!!

LeoV >> :

With such people in real life, in the best case they simply stop communicating, in the worst case - you understand yourself....)))) On internet forums, it's much more cynical and frowned upon....)))))

Yes, the forum feeds it's attention

With few exceptions, everyone knows about his "system" and about him, but what's next ...?

>> soap opera, watch, spit, watch.

As for the system, given the public voyeurism in anamnesis, if he had a real at least a month and in the plus, he would transfer the earned money to the neighbouring account and would poke all the investor of the monthly account

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

I wonder how one can prove now that the stats are not drawn ????

Hi Vladislav ! I didn't think you were playing this game with Neroba either. If you remember the classic giant branch on the parallel forum in which you also presented your system (which made it so fruitful and interesting), it was his first branch. Nothing has changed since then in 3.5 years. No aplomb, no self-confidence, no style. Except that Alex switched from simple self-promotion to experiments with demo accounts. I do not remember when it was, but I had been observing one of his accounts for a week or two. I really wanted to see how his system worked. When he had already had 100 000 demo dollars on his account. Most of it was profit. So he blew it all in 2 or 3 days and achieved the MC. The market went against him, but Alex is not a man to be led by the market. And he successfully proved it. And this MC, as well as others, did not change the behaviour or the tone of Niroba's bids in the slightest.

That was enough for me. Since then I have no desire to argue with him or convince him of anything, to prove or to convict him. Imho, it's all empty. And for Alex, public attention is the glow of fame he loves so much. Even if this fame is rather negative, but THIS IS Fame! It is food for his insatiable ego, and everything he does here is for that food.

I was wondering, if I may be indiscreet, what attracts you to this "controversy" ? The rest of the young people are understandable - many of those present here are still too unfamiliar with Alex. But you have known him since he was born on this forum. :-)

Yurixx писал(а) >> Let this glory be rather negative, but THIS IS THE glory!!!

On the one hand - anti-advertising is also advertising, I agree. But on the other hand, what's the use of such advertising? ....))))

Reason: