Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 45

Tsss, let's be quiet for a while and wait for the niroba, because it feels like we've opened a branch...

Joker >> :

Long wait. she's trading hands. and she missed the fix.

and the topic is interesting without her.

And the peppers are stuffed quite nicely...

Sorento писал(а) >>

Joker >>:
css, let's be quiet for a while and wait for niroba, it feels like we've opened a branch...

It's a long wait. she's trading hands. and missed the fix.

It's an interesting topic without her.

Why, has it already changed sex or just orientation?

Now I know why the invest was only an hour, despite the weekend. It turns out that it trades on weekends not to miss the fixing. With such non-stop trading of course cheeky freeloaders can easily copy trades.

Gaspada, you should at least post a short description of the previous episodes after 5-10 pages.

the brief is that the bum has shat himself again.

Gans-deGlucker >> :
short description - the slacker is shitting himself again.

Actually, Niroba is not a slacker, he's a sneak. And his activities are pretty intense.

Reshetov >> :

Actually, Niroba is not a bum, but a sneak. And he's got a lot of activity.

Niroba is Ukrainian for slacker. I told you. It's a saying surname. And the crook is very, very mild ...:). To give an investor a password for 5 minutes at the end of a trading session from a non-functioning demo account is beyond good and evil. It's a diagnosis.

Gans-deGlucker >> :

Niroba is Ukrainian for slacker. I wrote it already. A telling surname. Well, a crook is very, very softly ...:). Giving Invest the password for 5 minutes at the end of a trading session from a non-functioning demo account is beyond good and evil. It's a diagnosis.

I think so too. Hero of Labour - Niroba (NeTruden) identified again as Gertrude! Waiting for feedback.

And I don't see anything wrong with martin. as long as the pivot point is not calculated very accurately.

Sorento писал(а) >>

Long wait. she's trading hands. and missed the fixing.

:-)

I don't understand just what she missed: fixing or fisting ? :-))

Reason: