Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 347

Interesting topic :)

I'm not a programmer, but I've got to Fibo and Elliott and all I've found there is nothing useful - Exit points or entry points for trawls. My entries were perfect - drawdown 5-10 points

I don't know if it was an accident or on purpose, but servers/data centres were perfectly set at Fibo levels for exits, but not for entries in EURUSD - entries that had 30-40 points of drawdown, which was horrible for me :)

IgorM:

Interesting topic :)

I'm not a programmer, but I've got to Fibo and Elliott and all I've found there is nothing useful - Exit points or entry points for trawls. My entries were perfect - drawdown 5-10 points

I don't know if it was an accident or on purpose, but servers/data centres were perfectly set up at Fibo levels for exits, but not for entries in EURUSD - entries that had 30-40 points of drawdown, which was horrible for me :)

Wave Theory and Fibo levels rule. All the processes including those in financial markets are subject to the same laws - the Elliott Wave Theory and Fibonacci levels.

The golden ratio is the law of the universe. It is the basis of all the processes on all the financial markets... ))) I am ready to prove it with my PAMM account.

) ) And all "unbelievers" will have an epiphany after getting acquainted with the GOLDEN RIVER... ))

NYROBA:

Wave Theory and Fibo levels rule. The same laws govern all processes, including those occurring in the financial markets - the Elliott Wave Theory and Fibonacci levels.

The golden ratio is a law of the universe and is the basis of all processes, not only in all financial markets ... )))

Fall to our knees, oh great guru, that your deposit in the past... By the way, Elliott ended badly... And all processes are indeed subordinate to the same laws - psychology. And you will definitely see that. I see you can't rest on Yopsel's laurels of raising 150K. Envy is a terrible thing. It's ruined more than one deposit. Along with greed. Well, you'll find out sooner or later. The market's in no hurry.

Perhaps the Golden Ratio rules, but do not forget that the laws of the universe and the human world are completely different - the laws of the universe / physics - subject to logic, but everything that creates people, including data centres are subject to the logic of one logic - profit

Based on my theory - and I will include now trawl on the eurobucks at 1.2130 - because one stop will turn to 1.2142 level of fibo, and entered at its TS at 1.2093

Gans-deGlucker:
Fall to our knees, O great guru, that your deposit in the meantime...By the way, Elliott ended badly...And all processes are indeed subject to the same laws - psychology. And you will definitely see that. I see you can't rest on Yopsel's laurels of raising 150K. Envy is a terrible thing. It's ruined more than one deposit. Along with greed. Well, you'll find out sooner or later. The market's in no hurry.
So that was epsel?

NYROBA: Вас заставляют?

No, but I'm curious about the outcome of your resounding statement -

NYROBA :I will try to increase my deposit from €400 to €150,000 by the end of 2010, which in % ratio will be +37 400%.

I wonder, will you be an exception to the rule or everything will be as usual? )))

NYROBA :It is necessary to make some effort to move the leaders)))

In trading - the main thing is not to overdo it, or else......)))

IgorM:

Perhaps the Golden Ratio rules, but do not forget that the laws of the universe and the human world are completely different - the laws of the universe / physics - subject to logic, but everything that creates people, including data centres are subject to the logic of one logic - profit

Based on my theory - and I will include now trawl on the eurobucks at 1.2130 - because one stop will turn to 1.2142 level of fibo, and entered at its TS at 1.2093

The truth exists whether we believe in it or not. )))

LeoV:

In trading, the main thing is not to overstretch yourself, or else......)))

Or else what?

NYROBA:

Truth exists whether we believe in it or not. )))

As long as I've lived in this world, I've become increasingly convinced that the truth in the human world is not to believe in anyone

As I expected, the price did not reach 1.2142 by Fibo, and if it does now, it will do so only with a candle - what would happen if the price reaches 1.2142?

And all the "unbelievers" after getting acquainted with the GOLDEN RIVER, may they get an epiphany... ))

But to suffer a drawdown in 30-40 pips in order to get acquainted with the GOLDEN SECTION, it's too much - it's easier to take TP = 30-40 pips

NYROBA: Or what?

Here we all get to see what exactly....)))
Reason: