Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 28

more than 1.5 years without SL, the account is climbing normally (balance growth every day!)

Viktor Shekhovtsov:

more than 1.5 years without SL, the account is flying well (balance is growing every day!)

If you follow the rules, you will only fly higher, I've been trading since 2012 and there are a lot of them, it's like trying to convince a man that he and his wife are having sex in the wrong position, like "it's not normal", so here most people are trying to convince that it is not normal

Oxana Tambur:

If you follow the rules, you will only fly higher, I have been trading since 2012 and there are a lot of them, it's like trying to convince a man that he and his wife are having sex in the wrong position, like "not like this, but this", so here most are trying to convince that it is not normal

Hello Oksana. Glad to be back on the forum again. Please tell me, do you practice/consider a no-stop strategy when trading both directions at the same time? How do you evaluate the potential and risks of such a strategy?

Maksim Levashov:

What bathhouse?

Okay, seriously, we are also wiping the ten-year old forex dust off our monitors.
Anyway. There is such a thing called "shock". But it (or she) happens really bad, and quite often.
Here is an example on the subject.

There are traders who trade without stops (and some of them even recruit to their studies).
So, more to the point, after this "shock" one part of these traders "disappeared" and those who survived began to put stops, forgetting about their theory.

You should at least post screenshots with dates - price scales, otherwise the picture is nothing

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Hello Oksana. I am glad you have returned to the forum. Please tell me, have you implemented or considered a stopless strategy when trading in both directions at once? How do you evaluate the potential and risks of such a strategy?

I can't say that I considered it, I just entered the market on both sides, but it's very rare, I haven't done it for a long time.
I can't say anything about risks, because it's probably inappropriate to talk about risks without using stops...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You should at least post screenshots with dates - price scales, otherwise the picture is nothing

Well, my good man! That's where you're screwed. Every trader knows this picture, even if you wake him up at night.

You can trade without stops if your profit is no more than 3% per month.

And if the profit is higher than 10%, it will sooner or later lead to a loss of the deposit.I mean trading with a robot.

With manual trading the profit is several times higher.

Oleg Shenker:

Well, my good man! That's where you're busted. Every trader would recognise this picture, at least wake him up at night.

Well, I can assume that this is something like 2 years ago, when many brokerage houses died. I can, but I don't have to ))) What is a newcomer to think?

high studs have become more frequent. it's better to stop far away than not to stop at all.

igrok333:

high stilettos are becoming more frequent. it's better to stop far away than not to stop at all.

Well, you say it is better to put it far than not to put it at all. But this is only your opinion, and you do not know whether it is better or not, and in fact you cannot, everyone decides for himself what is better for him, how it is better and how it is more convenient.
A person can only give their opinion, but to give advice... And to listen to his advice....
Everyone has the right to an opinion but in the end everyone chooses himself / herself!
Right?!

Reason: