Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 170

I was particularly puzzled by this clown's Fibonacci-based system of withdrawal of approximation. It's the first time I've seen such a joke. Grandpa Elliott himself did not come up with such a joke. The conclusions were pleasant as well. I understood that withdrawing by Fibonacci helps save and even increase profitability of the deposit. I must admit I thought for a long time about it... I guess my brain is too weak for such brilliant ideas. I have come up with a new strategic tool that should not plummet and increase the deposit must be strictly withdraw profit by Fibonacci. All the rest is a technical matter, the main thing is to know how to press the buttons... all the same, withdrawing profits according to Fibonacci will pull the deposit up to +.

By the way, it's interesting that nitro obviously trades chaotically and without brains. By the way, it is interesting that nirobka is clearly chaotic and does not have any brains to trade, They don't even have formazhora, they have no stops, not even formazhora. Predictions with their fingers in the sky waiting for 150, waiting for 1.28 "in a couple of weeks" does not count. Anyone can do that. If you do not know what is going to happen, then you will not know what to expect. I am not interested in trading, but he explained in details how to withdraw profit according to Fibonacci... Well, thank you.

They are expected to be very ambitious and take profits for the better. They cited the right link to a book about scammers. Apparently, the example of nirobka should also be written in this book.

NYROBA >> :

Stock markets also obey the laws of wave theory. :)))

As soon as the second wave of the crisis arrives, we will see the true "BOTH"

The RTS will fall to at least 35 points, the MICEX to at least 40.

The RTS will fall 50 times, which is the best time to take short positions,

it always goes down faster than it grows up, so in a few months

It's always going down faster than it gets up, so you can make a profit of +5000% in a couple of months. ;о)

I'm going to take advantage of this situation.

at a few reliable brokers, I want to go all in on the sell side, using wave theory.

i know the right time to do it :-)

Good Luck and more of a tailwind! :-)

That's a masterpiece. Is there a branch or something? Definitely that one. By the way, I think it is more likely that there will be a revolution in the country before we see such indices...that is, the revolution due to the extremely difficult economic situation will start before the indices reach such values.

E_mc2 писал(а) >> By the way, I think there is more likely to be a revolution in the country than we will see such indices...that is, the revolution will start before the indices reach such values because of the extremely grave economic situation.

Niroba is already living in the islands. He doesn't care.....))))

DDFedor писал(а) >>

Well done ... nice thinking! As Mischek once said ... "but we don't need the author anymore..."

What waves are you talking about? There are only hills around, and Susanin is leading us around and around and he can't find a way out...

LeoV >> :

Niroba is already living in the islands. He doesn't care.....))))

Well, it looks like nirobka's prediction came true, the indexes collapsed, and he just sat on the whole depo, he cut 5000% in a couple of months and bought an island))))

Nirobka's Wave Method or Catch a sucker big and small (preferably big) - read the thread title between the lines.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Well, it seems that his forecast has already come true, the indices collapsed and he just sat on the whole depo, he cut 5000% in a couple of months and bought an island))))

He has his own server and is churning out dough on his quotes.....))))

LeoV >> :

Niroba is already living on the islands.

And these islands are formed when the puddle you fell into begins to dry up ....

When the wind blows, the waves.

goldtrader писал(а) >> Wind blows - waves.

And here we go.... >> buy, sell, buy, sell.......))))

LeoV >> :

And here we go.... buy, sell, buy, sell.......))))

Reason: