Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 352

Tantrik:
And that they are all doomed (investors) because he only skimmed them...

It's an old story.

Niroba started back in Africa

Later, the surviving investors set up a public education organisation about Niroba's harmful activities

They travel around Africa at their own expense to expose Niroba's owners and activities.

They've managed to get a picture of Niroba and they show it to everyone, but only on a computer

Here is a fragment of their lecture in Uganda

>

NYROBA:

I have already opened 234 trades and closed all of them on the plus side, not a single minus!

Let us remember PAMM with a minute of silence.

Sound mournful music - "Money" (c) ABBA. Everybody make disgusting faces. Near the coffin, frozen in a mournful pose stands NYROBA in a black kerchief on his head and whimpering. Kolya Marzhov is silently nailing the coffin. A drunken priest, waving a stick of smoke, immediately warns: "Do not swear in God's temple, or you will get a censer. Investors turn on heating devices near the exit and in spite of heat and summer heat.

Finally, the coffin of the deceased is brought out. The investors surround NYROBU, probably to offer their sincerest condolences. There is a pungent smell of rotting pork in the air and there are shrieks of rage. You can hear it in his voice that it is NYROBA. Such is his grief for the deceased. Someone asks urgently for a scotch. Someone brings this very scotch. The shrieks stop, but the smell of burnt matter only intensifies. Is it likely to be a piglet being groomed for the memorial table?

Mischek:

The story goes back a long way.

Niroba... ...Nero, I thought he was Italian... And there's Dr. Martin giving a lecture - not the one who taught everyone how to trade (maybe his grandson), but the birthday boy himself is silent... Maybe he's off to Africa again.

Дневная прибыль -104.64%
That's fine. You'll owe DC more )))

Mischek:

It's an old story.

Later, the surviving investors set up a public education organisation about Niroba's harmful activities

They travel around Africa at their own expense to expose Niroba's owners and activities.

They've managed to get a picture of Niroba and they show it to everyone, but only on a computer

Here's a fragment of their lecture in Uganda.

:-)))))))))))) Hahaha, you're on fire!!!
Listen to what the black people in the video are saying! It's hilarious!!! (pronunciation is a bit of a mouthful, but you can understand it.)
Niroba, don't eat poo-poo, no matter how hard, no matter how deep... you're in a slump. Say a firm no to eating po-poo!
(Just kidding, no need to be offended ;))

Reshetov:

Let us remember the untimely death of PAMM with a moment of silence.

The mournful music is "Money" (c) ABBA. Everyone is making nasty faces. Near the coffin, frozen in a mournful pose stands NYROBA in a black kerchief on his head and whimpering. Kolya Marzhov is silently nailing the coffin. A drunken priest, waving a stick of smoke, immediately warns: "Do not swear in God's temple, or you will get a censer. Investors turn on heating devices near the exit and in spite of heat and summer heat.

Finally, the coffin of the deceased is brought out. The investors surround NYROBU, probably to offer their sincerest condolences. There is a pungent smell of rotting pork in the air and there are shrieks of rage. You can hear it in his voice that it is NYROBA. Such is his grief for the deceased. Someone asks urgently for a scotch. Someone brings this very scotch. The shrieks stop, but the smell of burnt matter only intensifies. Is it likely to be a piglet being groomed for the memorial table?

Bravo! You have talent. I mean it. I can smell the fresh pine planks of a coffin.... And I can hear a woman's screaming in my ears...

Why is Maestro keeping his mouth shut?

Have the magic screens run out?

NYROBA:

And all "non-believers" should have an epiphany when they see the GOLDEN SECTION... ))

This is how blind faith ends.... (a wave with a golden section sect.) -100%

Price hustlers are pushing....

PapaYozh:

Have the magic screens run out?

Photoshop viruses ate

PapaYozh:

Have the screenshots of magic run out?

And there's no second one.... (was there a boy)

Reason: