Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 287

LeoV 04.05.2010 19:15

NYROBA wrote(a) >>At 1.27-1.28 you can buy until at least 1.54, if the price breaks through 1.54 then the next resistance level is 1.6,
Before the end of 2010. The Euro will re-record its all-time high. The Euro needs to test 1.6 sometime in November 2010. The Euro should break through 1.72.

According to the forecast, it is time to settle to 1.0 )))

Len, the forecasts change faster than the price.

Redrawing indicators are resting. :)

The pound is going down) stops still moved)

And the eurik still broke through 1.25....yes, you were right it might go lower, but I think that on Monday it will open with a candle....maybe +300 - 500 pips!

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Forte, let me ask you, why are you so nervous? That you bought the pound at 1.50?! )))

And it's already 1.45......, or rather 1.45 so far, waiting still lower at 1.40, if 1.40 breaks through, it will turn around at 1.35. ;-)

Don't worry, nerve cells don't recover.... )

I'm different from you, I pick up a minimum of 60% or more depo for a day ... and do not look at your predictions that lead to a loss, looking at your predictions have long needed to drain the depo ... My system of forecasting is now under active expert development and optimization, I just sit and look at what I draw indicators themselves and do not think about what and where to build ... but correctly draw conclusions and make decisions ... And you are still like last summer, noodling around and back in the bush .

Synexs писал(а) >>

The pound is going down) stops still moved)

And the eurik broke through 1.25... You were right, it might go lower, but I think that on Monday it will open with a candle... maybe +300 - 500 pips!

Who was right? - Niroba - so his forecast is changing every day - he is like a prostitute in the alley... 1.27 has long been forgotten and will come back to it only when the correction from 1.1950 begins...

forte928 >>:

Я в отличие от тебя за сутки поднимаю депо минимум от 60% и выше...и не смотрю на твои пронозы которые заводять в убыток, смотря по твоим прогнозам давно уже нужно было слить депо..моя система прогонозирования сейчас находиться в стадии активной экспертной разработки и оптимизации, я просто сижу и смотрю что мне индикаторы сами рисуют и не задумываюсь что и куда строить ..только правильно делай выводы и принимать решения..А ты попрежнему как и прошлым летом навешал лапши и в кусты..

A man opens a thread and lays out his method of trading.

The right or wrong method is not immediately identifiable.

What to say about your own trading methods? Wouldn't it be easier to open your own branch and show your entries there?

Especially since there is a lot to show.

Niroba is blatantly deceiving people about his trading method. And you are directly supporting him in this. He obviously needs to sell his second-rate service for a lot of money, and you don't even benefit from it, but you still prefer that he continues to cheat people. I see your point.

gip >>:
Нироба откровенно обманывает людей в отношении своего метода торговли. И ты его прямо поддерживаешь в этом. Ну ему понятно нужно продать свою второсортную услугу за дорого, а тебе с этого и выгоды-то нет, а всё равно предпочитаешь, что бы он и дальше людей обманывал. Позиция ясна.

There are a shitload of trading methods and I want to get to know more of them.

If Fort can open a branch where he can show the results of his system, I will be happy to read it.

And if Fort will be attacked in a branch created by him, I will support him. I will be very supportive.

forte928 >>:

Я в отличие от тебя за сутки поднимаю депо минимум от 60% и выше...и не смотрю на твои пронозы которые заводять в убыток, смотря по твоим прогнозам давно уже нужно было слить депо..моя система прогонозирования сейчас находиться в стадии активной экспертной разработки и оптимизации, я просто сижу и смотрю что мне индикаторы сами рисуют и не задумываюсь что и куда строить ..только правильно делай выводы и принимать решения..А ты попрежнему как и прошлым летом навешал лапши и в кусты..

Zhenya, don't get too excited. MM should stick to it. Niroba is going all-in on an amount he has determined, no more.

NikT_58 >>:

Методов торговли хренова тьма и мне хочется познакомиться с большим их количеством.

Если Форт сможет открыть ветку где опять таки сможет показать результаты своей системы буду рад почитать.

И если Форта в созданной им ветке будут атаковать я буду его поддерживать. Даже очень буду.

Nah, you don't have to go on. Money doesn't smell, etc. I kind of know that. But you won't get any money from him, that's where you're wrong. His level of intelligence is his frequent use of misspelled words and ignorance of simple arithmetic. What's the use of ignorance of economics and the market? You'll end up sitting with him waiting for $12 oil, it's contagious after all.

gip >>:

Не, можно не продолжать. Деньги не пахнут и тд. Как бы в курсе. Вот только денег тебе с него не будет, тут ты ошибся. Его уровень интеллекта - часто употребимые слова с ошибками и незнание простейших арифметических действий. Чего уж тут поминать незнание экономики и рынка. В конце-концов ты будешь с ним сидеть и ждать нефти по $12, это ведь заразно.

I refer to myself and you as practicing traders.

We do not make entries on demos. We've known each other a long time. We're still alive.

Draw conclusions.

Reason: