Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 293

FreeLance писал(а) >>

Back to oil.

This has nothing to do with the detractors.

Oil at $12 is nonsense.

But if you insist...

>> then it's a diagnosis.

What nonsense?! Remember the recent history in 1998 when oil was $10. ))

NYROBA >>:

Какой нонсенс?! Напомню недавнюю историю в 1998г. нефть стоила 10 баксов. ))

Let me remind you of the remarks of an online acquaintance of mine -Sorento...

Sorento >>

And getting back to oil.

Gracious Lord Niroba, by your construction I have no way above 92 and no way below 60 this year... already.

Correct the ignoramus.

And on gold, your predictions are simply hilarious.

Commodity markets reflect inflation and are no match for the mirror forex.

;)

NYROBA >>:

Прогноз по нефти в 12$ остаётся в силе!

Когда пойдёт вторая волна кризиса нефть сольют к 12$ за баррель.

when the vaitman of Perun arrives

NYROBA писал(а) >>

What nonsense?! Remember recent history in 1998, oil was worth 10 quid. ))

Have you heard the term COST? Well, the cost of oil production is 2-3 times higher than the same $ 12. Or do you believe and want to convince others that the producers will sell oil at a loss to themselves? I hope you understand that over 12 years (since 1998), the cost of oil production has increased several times. i.e., $10 in 1998 and $12 today is not the same.
The markets are not only ruled by TA and analysts' forecasts, there is also elementary economics.

goldtrader >>:

Рынками правит не только ТА и прогнозы аналитиков, есть ещё элементарная экономика.

There is Two(three)sense in this statement. ;)

FreeLance писал(а) >>

Let me remind you of the remarks of an online acquaintance of mine -Sorento...

And on gold your forecasts are hilarious.

Commodity markets reflect inflation and are no match for the mirror fore.

;)

Gold has approached three strong resistance levels: two 161.8% levels

from the monthly time frame and one 261.8% from the weekly time frame.

I am expecting a sharp declines in the Gold, at least to 1000$/oz,

If the price breaks through the strong support at 1000$, it might correct to 800$.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

No offence. Don't post your results here, you can see for yourself what the reaction is.

People don't always react adequately to profits, maybe out of jealousy, maybe

maybe for some other internal reasons.

Just trade and enjoy it.

About the pound.

Right now the price is at a strong support level of 61.8%, from this level a slight bounce up is possible ,

but I still think the global trend reversal will be at 1.35.

Yes you are right Alexey) That was a stupid move on my part. Yesterday I sold GBP at 1.453 as Fibo opened and now I`m having a great time. I put pending buy orders from 1.37 with the step 0.01 to 1.35. Isn't such a cascade too risky? Or is it better to place the pending orders a bit lower so that the deposit would not exceed 10-12% of the deposit?

goldtrader писал(а) >>
Have you heard the term COST? The cost of oil production is 2-3 times higher than $12 per barrel. Or do you believe and want to convince others that producers will sell oil at a loss to themselves? I hope you understand that over 12 years (since 1998), the cost of oil production has increased several times. i.e., $10 in 1998 and $12 today is not the same.
The markets are not only ruled by TA and analysts' forecasts, there is also elementary economics.

And how would you comment on the fact that producers were selling oil below cost in 1998?

s.w. There is no way that manufacturers can influence pricing, unless of course it's a monopoly... ))

Ohh! Again?

Where are the orderlies? :)

Synexs писал(а) >>

отложенные ордера на покупку от уровня 1.37 с шагом 0.01 вниз до 1.35 стоят. Такой каскад не слишком рискованн?

Or is it better to put a little lower, so that the total deposit would not exceed 10 - 12% of the deposit?

I think that it is better to move buy orders on the pound below 1.35.
Reason: