EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 496

Noterday >> :

I said that 1.4715 would be more accurate! Or are you trying to make money at once?))) If you want I may post it when I open a position myself... We give forecasts here, not tips, take it into account!

On a rebound from 1.4700 it is no longer 1.47.

Don't worry, the demo is not real and you are certainly not responsible for other people's actions.

But this branch lacks substantiation of why such a prediction is made, because the clock is accurate twice a day.

4 hours a day is approximately the right time (one hour before and one hour after).

Goldman_Sachs >> :

On a rebound from 1.4700 it is no longer 1.47.

Don't worry, the demo is not real and you are certainly not responsible for other people's actions.

But there is not enough justification in this branch why such a forecast, because the clock is standing two times a day and shows the time accurately and

4 hours a day approximately the correct time (one hour before and one hour after).

I agree. It's just that if the hourly chart had been updated, there would have been time to post a screenshot. But I'm speaking from minutes, so I'm in a hurry to write. But thanks for the specific critique! I will do my best!

Noterday писал(а) >>

You probably meant 1.4650?

>> no what I wrote is so.

I think that's it, the bounce is probably over.

Now we will go down.

But we will probably leave today's low for tomorrow, for the second half of trading.

It's going to be a bit of a bumpy ride.

Now moving upwards for now but then a throw towards 1.4572 on the calculation...

forte928 >> :
Now moving upwards for now but then a throw towards 1.4572 on the calculation...

Can you be more specific? Up to where? I must be mistaken about something.... though I still expect a fall from the current...

Noterday >> :

Can you be more specific? Up to where? I must be mistaken about something.... though I'm still counting on falling from the current...

Looks like your fall has begun.

It seems to be, but somehow sluggish, so I think it is a correction from the past rally for now. If it passes 1.4670, it will go lower...

I noticed that the Americans usually slow down at the beginning of the hour and start moving at about 15 minutes, or is it just me?

Haven't seen that one coming :)
Reason: