FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 70

MobileMan: Hello, everyone. I got into the sell side this morning at 1.2502

hi!!!

well let's just say you stopped the price, it hasn't gone up yet :)

what TFs do you use for analysis?

I'm asking because I'm dealing with pattern coding, but I have not decided which TF it is better to use together. I have been following you for a long time, you have a decent amount of luck and your prognoses are not based on indices, just what I need

Ishim:

signal changed to buy, on retest of the trend I will close + sells and go (in case of failure lock will be 40pp)

2530-40 is a significant level, I'll put a small buy 0.01

IgorM:

hi!!!

let's just say you stopped the price, it hasn't gone up yet :)

I'm asking because I'm coding patterns but I haven't decided which TF it is better to use together. I've been following you for a long time, you have a decent amount of luck and your prognoses are not based on indices, which is exactly what I need

I'm getting into the medium term. It's not the way you're used to trading. All the way up, I'll go back to soloing and then I'll get good profits.

fqbj:

2530-40 significant level, I'll put a small buy 0.01

Retest will be a sure thing, settled double already in the boup close to 2488 (something like this - Tenisses table - no sleep!)

MobileMan: I'm getting into the midterm. It's not the way you're used to trade. I'll go back to the upside and then I'll make a good profit.

Well, how i used to trade god only knows - i have not been losing lately because i am trading without any system with small TP )))))))))))

as for the medium term, well again you're wrong, i had the experience and a good coach, i used to hold positions from 2 to 4 days, and only in profit.... also a counter-trend trade

i 'm getting to the middle market and i'm trying to do my forex trading

IgorM:

hi!!!

well let's just say you stopped the price, it hasn't gone up yet :)

I'm asking because I started coding patterns but I haven't decided which TFs it would be wise to use together. I've been following you for a long time, you have a decent amount of luck and your prognoses are not based on indices, that's exactly what I need

Coding on an opera is not going to work. The whole world is thinking about how to put intelligence into robots, but it's not very successful yet. But when they do, robots will conquer the world (fiction)

IgorM:

Well, how i used to trade god only knows - i have not been losing lately because i am trading without any system with small TP )))))))))))

as for the medium term, well again you're wrong, i had the experience and a good coach, i used to hold positions from 2 to 4 days, and only in profit.... by the way also counter-trend trading

i don't think so, it's just a question: what TF do you use for analysis? at this point it's enough for me

)))) I have closed positions from January ))) Yes, I use different TFs. But mostly H1 and D1

fqbj:

Coding on ope won't work. The whole world is thinking how to put intelligence into robots, but it's not very successful yet. But when they do, robots will conquer the world (fiction).

Euro sell m5, back to the first scenario - correction 2460 one sell tp left two in lock with bylimit, total remains upper lock 4pp.

I'm like a bot myself.

Ishim:

I'm like a bot myself.

+ and the most serious level is 1.25

fqbj:
+
do you know what a positive lock is for? (to make money on it again )
Reason: