EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 938

EricGR >>:

этак вы на долго пропали... как то раз ушли котлеты жарить... и все))

а по евре вопрос к вам, на основании чего делаете такие выводы, по поводу входа и целей... расскажите мне)

Well, I've already written my background (page 936), well, the waves tell me a little bit so...

Probably a lot of people already believed and bet on the Eurocell to bring the quid down with the news at 3.30pm. Only my subjective opinion.

In the long side the bx is going up to 1.0 till the middle of the year, then reversing to 1.4-1.6 till the end of the year, again only my subjective opinion.

EricGR писал(а) >>

So you were gone for a long time... one day you went out to fry some cutlets... and that's it))

a question for you on the euras, what are your conclusions about entry and targets... tell me)

Gold, it looks like triangle is drawing/dropping of volumes, it should shoot... that's where we're thinking.

It's been a while since I checked in :)

Sorry... all for the same reason.

I think that if the decision about a position has been made, a deal has been opened and everything is moving according to a pre-drawn-out script, you don't have to change anything.

Other people's opinion can affect your work and as a rule, it reduces profit in the best case and in the worst case you know it yourself....

It is better not to discuss anything with anybody, not to read analytical articles, in general, at such moments I usually go somewhere with a loved one.

I visit my mother in the country, go to a resort, go skiing in Sochi, ask for a business trip at work or try to occupy myself with something.

In short, it's not healthy to look at the market too much. ESPECIALLY IF THE POSE IS OPEN !!!

How do I analyse???

Yes, I have my secrets like everyone here. Long story :)

Galina >>:

I see, it's good when you analyse after all) There are women I know... their analysis is just "intuition" and nothing but... naked chart... unreasonable entry and exit... that's just creepy... I'd be up nights with that kind of trading... would tear out all the hairs on my head even though they are no bigger than 5mm)))

the gilding went off... the trap worked... did anyone else take the advice?

that's the one that shot down - up - uphhhhh

You have to stay in the trenches or you'll be covered ;)

baltik >>:

вот это стрельнуло внизззззз - вверрххх

тут в окопах надо сидеть а то накроет ;)

heh... i've got everything... everything i've got...) the holdbacks, the currents, closed at a shallow profit. this kind of freak-out is not for me....

EricGR писал(а) >>

I see, it's good to analyse after all) There are women I know... their analysis is just "intuition" and nothing but... a bare chart... unreasonable entry and exit... that's just creepy... I'd be up nights with that kind of trading... would tear out all the hairs on my head even though they are no bigger than 5mm)))

the gilding went off... the trap worked... did anyone else take the advice?

I've been in the market for a very long time.

My career started before the smashing fall of UKASA.

Do you think I look like a person who trades on naked charts? :)

Galina >>:

Я в рынке уже очень давно.

Моя карьера начиналась еще до разгромного падения ЮКАСА.

Как вы думаете, разве похожа я на человека который торгует по голым графикам ??? :)

You'd mother in wherever you wanted while the moment is on the naked schedule, and you'd be at your grandmother's dairy in the countryside by summer.

Galina, if you write yukos, it's more plausible.

Sorry, just kidding :)

baltik писал(а) >>

Galina, if you write yukos, it's more plausible.

sorry just kidding :)

:))

I got a D in Russian.

I wasn't born in Russia.)

Sorry about the spelling :)