EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 933

It's G7 tonight. The finance ministers will be drinking vodka and playing cards. Let's see who loses how much to whom. Pudrin got drunk last time and was really pissed off about Russia, so they won't let him into the gentlemen's club this time.

Funny things are being written about the venue.

Alive there are???? :)

chepikds писал(а) >>

Hi! Many people said yesterday, waiting for a correction. The Swiss bank came into play yesterday.

waitra писал(а) >>

Hi, I heard a lot of people took off yesterday, I'm waiting for a correction.

Here's the hit of the season http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/login/58576/

chepikds писал(а) >>

There will be losses today :)

waitra >>:

Привет! говорят вчера многие посливались, жду коррекции. Вчера в игру вступил швейцарский банк

Hi, no words from what we have seen, we are at the very edge, NOT DOWN! but they haven't drawn a U-turn yet either... waiting too!

A little marking:

chepikds писал(а) >>

Hi, no words from what we have seen, we are at the very edge, DOWN! but no reversal up yet either... waiting too!

What's most suspicious is that the pound could easily go back to 1.55. If US data is positive again at 16:30. The most interesting is that the British bank started to put some good news in favour of its currency too (most likely on the H1 candlestick at 13h), but it jumped down anyway, together with the euro on the pair. The correction we will do sooner or later, but it is unclear when and where, the maximum is 1.588 - who has thoughts about it?

waitra >>:

Вот самое подозрительное, что фунт запросто еще может на 1.55 слетать. Если в 16:30 данные по США снова будут на позитиве. Самое интересное, Британский банк тоже начал выводить хорошие новости, в пользу своей валюты (скорее всего на H1 свеча на 13 часов), да все равно вниз поскакал, вместе с еврой на пару. На коррекцию рано или поздно повернем, но непонятно откуда и непонятно куда, видится мне максимум до 1.588 - у кого какие мысли по этому?

1.51, I don't see any further... Or rather, from this level I plan a pullback, at least, and after that possibly to 1.588 :-). but that's still far away...

chepikds писал(а) >>

Hi, no words from what we've seen, we're at the very edge, NOT GOING DOWN! but they haven't drawn a turn up yet either... waiting too!

The thought is right, better to wait it out.

It's the Dow charging past the 10,000 mark.

Reason: