EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 943

SVEC писал(а) >>

I agree that Fled is solid, but I am ready to place orders and go buy to the North before it is too late, because something tells me that it will be the North, but as you know, a trader should have a cool head and a strict conscience, so my TS shows a weekly trend to the South and I have established the first order to the South at 1.3611 and time will judge if I will move towards the Extrema or will be opened and God forbid to reject it.

1. Why 1.3611?

2. It's time to flip a coin or make magic magic on a coffeepot :)

Yes, I should not have written in this thread about the Expert Advisor. I am actually trading myself, but I don't mind putting an EA on my other computer. I'm not looking for a grail. I don't think there are no useful Expert Advisors. It all depends on how you use them. Anyway, I'm not going to drag the topic. Thanks for the reply anyway.

It looks like we can go either way now, I think the bounce will be 50-100 pips and then we will go yo-yo.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>
It seems that now it is fashionable to go both ways, I think the bounce will be 50-100 pips and then further to the south

And that you don't have a "fancy" advisor guiding your eyes on this pair :)

Nothing more efficient and modern in my business, so I can not find yet, so I work with the TS three screens, weekly screen by the MACD-histogram and the Bollinger trend shows a southward trend, daily by the RSI shows the beginning of a pullback to the north and on the clock the last extremum is 1.3621 and my 10 point filter gets 1.3611 (now I have shifted my order to 1.3630).

So far I am working with this way, it seems to be working with the least losses so far and the profit is stable but small, because I already wrote that this method is late to enter and the more it often kicks out of the market without taking all profits.

brodiaqa >>:
мда, зря я написал в этой ветке про эксперта. Вообщето я сам торгую но мне не мешает поставить на другом компе советника. И не вышел я в поиски грааля. Не думайте что нет полезных советников. Все зависит от того как ты ими пользуешься. Ну вообщем не будет тянуть тему. Все равно спасибо за ответ.

Don't worry, it's not your day, I also built an EA and it gave me a good profit, but until the new year;((((((

You know, an advisor is an advisor, but your head still needs to think, although it wouldn't hurt to dream, either...

baltik >>:

А что у Вас "модный" советник не направляет по этой паре взоры :)

Well, he took a good buy in the morning, then went back to the sell, sat in a small drawdown, and just bought in the buy (in the pound, but I look at the euusd there is a similar situation).

OlegTs писал(а) >>

Don't worry, it's not your day, I built an EA here too and it made me a nice profit, but until the new year;((((((

Just kidding - did the trial run out? >>) Or maybe it was tuned for Euro rising.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Well, he took a good profit in the morning in the sell, then went back to the sell, sat in a small drawdown, and just bought in the buy.

Hint at what strategy or indices he is shaken up - sell sell and suddenly buy.

Why don't you just kick back?
Reason: