Would you care to invite your friends to become fxfishermen? - page 2

It's good to speak out loud (actually write out clear ) Steven. All your comments make improvements. Everyone, please feel free to say or request anything you want, then I'll try to fulfill what I can.

I know this project is kinda slow. Some people might lost their patience or whatever. The reason is that I apart from fxfisherman have many other jobs to do, so I have to decide which one I got to do first and which one I love to do first. That's it.

An old saying "action speak louder than words" has full meaning for fxfisherman, so let the sucess call.

Take care,

Scorpion

Scropion,

Is there anything I can do to help currently?

Steven

I am willing to pay a small fee when everything is ready for hosting. I would gladly give 5-10 dollars to help pay for the server. And if everyone pays a monthly charge like that, 100 people x 5 = 500.. You can get a dedicated server like that..

just a suggestion

I think now we don't have anything to help untill I finish beta version.

Good luck,

Scorpion

Here is the situation I work in research with cancer patients recently i came across this old couple where their kids kicked them out they have no place to go. I would help but research doesn't pay well i barely have enough for me....i'll be honest I have no idea how this system you got works or even if it works and I don't know much about trading. I looked into it once but decided not to try it since I don't have money to lose, so to make a long story short if you'd be able to help me i'd like to do something for them and even help others. I come across a lot of sick people but this situation is especially worse since they have no place to go once they are discharged. If this works i'd like to help those who i come across, i'm really not looking for a get rich quick scheme i'm happy helping out people in my job but i would like to be able to do more for some of them, others have money they don't need help....even though I hate to ask people for anything I see no other way so if you can help that would be great, if not that's ok too. Thanks for listening and I hope your system benefits others in need as well.

For everyone else reading this:

-Remember you live for a short time, try to help those in need who knows you may be the one who is in need later.

nyguyhere,

That is a sad yet common story

Maybe you could repost this in the Chairity thread, that thread is basically making a list to know who to donate to. Maybe you can also list your company name/website so we can find out if it accepts donations.

Thank you,

P.S. the charity thread can be found here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Reason: