MTS "Universum" - page 3

If the system is good, then after a couple of losing trades you can increase the lot size, so the probability of a winning trade increases by 80-90%. But this is if the system is good

Simca:
Reshetov:
I guess it's in fashion now for lamers to choose from the optimisation results only those parameters with which the EAs on history are poking "sharply to the floor"?
No!!! The lamers usually choose from the optimization results those parameters that are flying up into the sky!!! That's when they send experts with such parameters to the real world... That's when they get a curve that goes "sharply to the floor"... :-)
As for the advanced lamers, they don't really care whether it's "to the floor" or "to the sky". I saw it myself, how lameriha optimized inputs, and how he set his Expert Advisor to trade with default parameters:

- Will Pushkin set the parameters for the Expert Advisor?
- What for? I have already clicked "Set input parameters" in the optimizer. You saw it yourself, everything was OK in the test, didn't you?

Simca:
Sart:
I have a question - who is a "lamer" ?
It's an unadvanced dummy. :)

Well, if you remember the historical foundations, a lamer is a militant teabagger.

a teabagger is a non-threatening person, a bit clumsy, but at heart kind and dog-loving.

and a lamer is a warrant officer (in the worst sense of the word) who has not been given a wife, given a padlock by his company, and a stomach ulcer in the initial stages. that is, a man who is thoughtless, uneducated and aggressive! :-)

ps. may the real, proper ensigns forgive me.

Updated the EA to a new version. Update at the previous link: http://bigforex.biz/load/2-1-0-170

Aren't you guys man enough to deal with it?

Is it all about dick-measuring here, or has anyone had a chance to look at an advisor? I'm not good at it - at councillors in the sense, and therefore I usually try to listen to other people's opinions, maybe unfortunately. If there is such an opinion. I think a lot of people come here for the same reason.

Bookkeeper:

Aren't you guys man enough to deal with it?

Is it all about dick-measuring here, or has anyone had a chance to look at an advisor? I'm not good at it - at councillors in the sense, and therefore I usually try to listen to other people's opinions, maybe unfortunately. If there is such an opinion. I think a lot of people come here for the same reason.

When the results come in, you'll have an opinion.

Is it just you and a few local critics who think that looking at the councillors is an easy way to get an opinion?

Yuri, can I ask you a couple of questions directly about the expert? I would like to know exactly what you think.

1) Why iDeMarker? Have you tried anything else? Or for this case is not so important?

2) Why not use not only increasing the lot, but also increasing TP? You get a more democratic means of martingale.

Figar0:

Yuri, can I ask you a couple of questions directly about the expert? I would like to know exactly what you think.

1) Why iDeMarker? Have you tried anything else? Or for this case is not so important?

2) Why not use not only increasing the lot, but also increasing TP? It appears more democratic in terms of money martingale.

1. With DeMark, the optimizer finds that the take profit should be bigger than the stop loss. And the larger is the take/elbow ratio, the smaller is the k-factor, and consequently it is easier to survive a series of losses, because the volumes of transactions are increased more carefully. However, if someone thinks that another strategy of entering the market is more suitable, the sources are open, you can insert anything you like.
  2. The further the protective stops are from the opening price, the longer it takes for them to be triggered. With equally likely ticks up and ticks down, in the "breakdown problem" it says that the time to trigger a take or a loss is approximately: tp * sl ticks. It is clear that if we increase stops by 2 times we will accordingly get 2 * tp * 2 * sl, i.e. the waiting time to close the trade will require
    2 * 2 = 4 times more. The further the stops are, the less trades on the same testing section - optimization.

Yuri, hi. I understand the question is off-topic, but I've now realised after reading the above that it's useless to write to ICQ. I am not a spammer. I'm not a spammer, I've been trading forex for two years on the Forex market on Kvik, and I've been using MT4 for half a year. I use predominantly indices, i have downloaded your Afrikan and trading on demo account, i got the results, i have adjusted my lot size, but the problem is i may be i dont understand something. I don't know what to do when I try to place a Stop Loss or Take Profit order manually. I do not know what to do. I do not know what to do so that the orders would be executed through an automatic system. I do not know how to order my forex robot, I have to use it as an automatic feeder.

alanvic:

Yuri, hi. I understand the question is off-topic, but I've now realised after reading the above that it's useless to write to ICQ. I am not a spammer. I'm not a spammer, I've been trading forex for two years on the Forex market on Kvik, and I've been using MT4 for half a year. I use predominantly indices, i have downloaded your Afrikan and trading on demo account, i got the results, i have adjusted my lot size, but the problem is i may be i dont understand something. I don't know what to do when I try to place a Stop Loss or Take Profit order manually. I do not know what to do. I would like to place an automatic order. I do not know how to order my forex robot, I have to use it as an automatic feeder.

1. Spam is sending information that was not requested. So you're a spammer, too, for trying to knock on ICQ with who knows what.
2. Who is Afrikan and where did you download him?
Reason: