EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 942

16:15CanadaJanuaryNew housing starts (k)180K175K
Worth paying attention to, as in my opinion there is overbought USDCAD and the result of the forecast and better forecast is likely to drop the pair by at least 50 pips.

OlegTs >>:

наткнулся на это

http://fintimes.km.ru/obzory/krizis/9511

"The expert generally confirms his prediction from last year that the dollar could fall to 67 kopecks to the dollar."

Shall we invite him here to replace Niroba? Niroba's been boring lately.

Yeah, lost 500 bucks. To hell with it.)

I am writing in the wrong thread, but maybe someone knows. At the beginning of last week I installed a cheetah expert with 200$ Deposit and now I`m happy with it.

Picture

I think I am satisfied. But the problem is that the cheetah trades well on the rise of the dollar. I don't know how to use it if I try to use it as an alternative, but I don't know how to use it as a source of income. I should have a multi EA that uses scalping method, but may trade on the decline of dollar. I would be grateful if you could suggest such an Expert Advisor.

RekkeR >>:
Гепардуй, не гепардуй ...

)))))))))))

USDCAD got the forecast wrong, closed at 12pp. The market is wrong, or I'm bad...:)))))

brodiaqa >>:
Народ, правда не в ту ветку пишу, но все таки может кто знает. Вообщем в начале прошлой недели поставил эксперта "гепард" Вложил 200$ на данный момент вот такая там ситуация

Картинка

Вроде доволен. Но проблема в том что гепард хорошо торгует на повышение доллара. А на понижение доллара сливает депо страшной силой. Нужен такой мультисоветник который торгуется методом скальпинга но чтоб торговался на понижение доллара. Буду благодарен если подскажете такого эксперта

Why do you need an advisor? When the dollar goes up, buy, and when the dollar goes down, sell and that's it. ....

OlegTs писал(а) >>

Why do you need an advisor? When the dollar goes up, buy, and when the dollar goes down, sell, and that's all kino....

What about the grail quest :)

You're in the bahamas and your advisor's charging you 100% a day.

but you've wasted a lot of money. you can buy it for 100 and steal it for free too.

I think it's flat. Opening price is 3656 and now it's the same.

>> no yuhh or silver... >> it's all east.

HMM AGREED... TRADING VOLUME IS LOW... the eu is sideways for half a day... by the way gold is looking, i think it will shoot a little, probably down) see if you can see anything interesting...

I agree that flat, but I am ready to place orders and do not give up, because something tells me to go north, but as you know, a trader should have a cool head and strict calculations, so my TS shows weekly trend to the south and I placed the first order to the south at 1.3611, and then time will judge if I will move by extrema towards the north or will be opened and may God forbid to be broken.

And in general, the watch has formed a triangle and the price reached the apex and then a total cockroach's darkness. (I do not remember where on the forum I read this advice: I cannot remember where I read it: "Find two investors, the capital of one investor goes to the north and the other to the south; one direction will bring some profit; you should share it with that investor and tell the other one sorry, bro, it is not your day; here is the apex for you.)

Reason: