EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 939

Galina >>:

Я в рынке уже очень давно.

Моя карьера начиналась еще до разгромного падения ЮКАСА.

Как вы думаете, разве похожа я на человека который торгует по голым графикам ??? :)

I didn't mean anything against your trading methods, I didn't argue with them, I just remembered that there are such people))) To be honest it's surprising, as they are in the black)

To be honest, I don't really want to prove anything here.

If gentlemen were more polite to visitors of this forum, perhaps you would talk to people who

who really understand something about trading.

If you want to know my monthly report for the previous month.

I don't want to think that I trade by the naked charts.

Once again, I do not want to prove anything to anyone.

So I'll probably have to leave it for a couple more months.

Here's

Files:
wuxrf.rar  16 kb

Galina:

Oh... that's a shame, you took my speech in the wrong context... i already regret that i brought it up, i remember the good you did back in the year on this forum, as far as i remember you were last in november!

At the beginning I just wanted to clarify what the prediction was based on, and I remembered an acquaintance trading on a naked chart... I didn't associate her with you in any way, sorry if I offended.

Galina's eur\aud suggestion does deserve attention, but it came at a time of news and market turmoil, which may be why it was not picked up and left unnoticed. Imho, I suggest we discuss it.

The eu will go lower, I have added a bit of a short on the pound.

I will probably buy the eu at 1.3447.

The number is accurate.

But I want to repeat that it will be a modest buy. And not the fact that it will be.) If we go straight down, then, as you understand, everything is cancelled.

Now I have no doubts that we will go lower than 1.35.

I'm still holding the position.

Have a good weekend everyone. Bye.

In fact this picture (EUR/AUD) is emerging on many charts right now, look at the monthly USD/CHF for example.

from 1.36 could be a pullback to the 1.38 level...... anyone else see anything?

The pullback could be higher, if there is a pullback. What the euro is up to over the weekend remains to be seen.

basile >>:
от 1.36 может быть откат в уровень 1.38......кто еще что видит?

A pullback is realistic up to the 1.4250 level.

You have to look there.

My opinion.

Reason: