EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 913

Kentsfield >>:
Действительно, нах такое постить ?

You have your own childish thread. You don't have to post there. It's not interfering and it's interesting here.

The dollar went slightly faster, then returned to the level of 1.930 and now it will go cheaper.3970-1.3980 (easy level - it will break through and go further, but it has a right to exist), 2 level 1.4160-1.4170 (the level of real danger - with great strength of trend and speed of movement, it is the most real level), 3 level 1.4370-1.4390 (level of speculators - what to say about them - they cheat the hell out of them) The 4th level is 1.4480-1.4550 (this level is present - technical analysis draws it, but I do not think that it will reach it) Then it will go down again - the dollar will go up again.

Kentsfield писал(а) >>
Indeed, why post such things?

I read Oleg's posts too, don't get in the way anyway.

Kentsfield >>:
Действительно, нах такое постить ?

Read what you're interested in and skip what you're not interested in. Who makes you read? Let him write, I am personally interested.

I see that only people reprint stories from various sites and no one makes their own predictions with annalistic reviews.

Forsage >>:

Я смотрю тут только кто-то перепечатки с разных сайтов бросает а сам никто прогнозов своих с анналитикой не бросает, или неумеют или бояться.

I also agree )))) Except I don't know how to make predictions, I'm not experienced at it. My trading method is scalping. That's why I don't care where the market goes. The main thing is that the market moves))). But I agree with you. The only difference is the difference between the two. If they do not have any effect on the market, they do not have any impact on the market. It's enough to write your opinion at the bottom. They are your opinion and everyone has the right to state their opinion.

I see more people expressing opinions or trying to confirm...

brodiaqa писал(а) >>

I agree too )))) Except I don't know how to make predictions, I'm not experienced at it. My trading method is scalping. That's why I don't care where the market goes. The main thing is that the market moves))). But I agree with you. The only difference is the difference between the two. If they do not have any effect on the market, they do not have any impact on the market. It's enough to write your opinion at the bottom. This is your opinion and everyone has the right to state his opinion.

Any investor does not like scalpers - it's more important to know the exact direction and point of trend reversal, both local and global... No indicator cannot accurately determine the trend reversal, there is always an error of lag, to determine more accurately you need a comprehensive approach based on analysis from senior to junior, in manual mode, but in mathematical mode, this principle is still difficult to implement.

Regarding the forecasts, the possible outcomes are that the Euro will move to 1.3980, the reversal to 1.3935, then the movement will be to 1.4000-1.4015, then the last gasp for the Dollar to 1.3765, but more details will be needed on the consolidation point and the support and resistance levels.

Forsage >>:

Любой инвестор не любит скальперов - важнее знать точное направление и точки разворота тренда как локального так и глобального..никакой индикатор разворот тренда не сможет определить точно, всегда существует погрешность того что происходит запаздывание, для того что бы определить более точно нужно комплексный подход на основании анализа от старшего к младшему, в ручном виде простро, а в математическом варианте - это принцип пока сложно реализуем.

Why would I want an investor to love me? The main thing is that I love myself))) Are we looking for investors here?

Reason: