EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 864

The prognosis seems to be correct after all, but I've clearly miscalculated with the super short-term view))) It's taking a long time to develop...

Consumer price index / CPI December 0.3% mom
1.9% yoy
0.3% mom
2.6% yoy
Claimant Count Change December -6.3K
Retail Sales / Retail Sales December -0.3% mom
3.1% y/y
1.3% mom
3.0% y/y

There is something (expectations) pushing the pound upwards but Greece is pulling the eurik downwards - so they are not correlated

The eurik is a risky currency for any market.

There is a bump in Japan on the minister and the eurik goes down in the Asian session - where is the logic?

Noterday >>:
Прогноз видимо всё же верный, но с суперкраткосрочным видом я явно прогадал))) Долго всё развивается...

The movement is definitely going up from the triangle, but not of the impulsive kind and slowly. So far it is something in-between my and your prediction.

The triangle was the wrong system probably.

psy, no, the movement has fallen out of the channel, my take :)

Something tells me that we will roll back to 1.4370 and then go up by small steps.

Before this autumn, Mondays were always normal (in terms of movement) days, but now.....permanently sideways.....not interesting. Probably soon I'll be resting on Mondays too, like Saturdays and Sundays.

I closed my buy. 20 pips not much, but enough for such a Monday for me))) Now I will be settling.

Noterday >>:
Я закрыл свой бай. 20 пунктов мало, но для такого понедельника мне хватит))) Теперь буду селить.

NikT_58 >>:

So what? Man, it always amazes me to give you a screenshot and let everyone guess what you mean. Just because you're an expert on channels doesn't mean everyone here understands what you're talking about!

It looks like a dead end.

There's no channel there!
Reason: