EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 867

Noterday писал(а) >>

How's that? :))) I'm on a roll today ))))

Depending on where the trades were opened )

In general, today is a very profitable day :-) as the fall of the eur and the rise of the pound were expected. Profit to all!

19 January. /Dow Jones/. The euro/U.S. dollar pair continues to trade above its 200-day moving average at 1.4285 and below its retracement target and resistance levels of 1.4575 and 1.4625, Barclays Capital said. Though in bank assume that pair can again test the strength of level 1,4285, also predict that it will resist, and only pair closing by results of day below this level will signal about renewal of the descending trend which has begun with November maximum. In this case, the pair will aim at 1.4060. At the time of writing, the pair was trading at the daily low of 1.4320.

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day

Wednesday, 20 January 2010
Time Country Period Indicator name Current value Forecast Previous value
00:45New ZealandquarterConsumer Prices Index Q/Q0.0%1.3% q/q 1.7% y/y
00:45New ZealandDecemberFPI m/m - FPI m/m
02:30AustraliaDecemberWestpac Consumer Sentiment - Westpac Consumer Sentiment-3.8%
02:50JapanDecemberService Activity Index (MoM) - Tertiary Industry Index-0.1%0.5%
10:00GermanyDecemberPPI m/m - PPI m/m0.2%0.1%
12:30UKDecemberChange in number of unemployed -Claimant count k-3.3K-6.3K
12:30UKDecemberMPC Meeting Minutes - MPC Meeting Minutes0-0-90-0-9
12:30UKquarterAverage Earnings Index 3m/y - Average Earnings Index 3m/y1.6%1.5%
12:30UKDecemberUnemployment Rate - Unemployment Rate8.0%7.9%
15:00CanadaDecemberCore Consumer Price Index m/m0.2%0.4%
15:00CanadaDecemberCPI-Consumer Price Index m/m0.2%0.5%
16:30CanadaDecemberManufacturing Sales m/m -Manufacturing Sales m/m1.6%2.0%
16:30USADecemberBuilding permits (k) - Building permits (k)0.59M0.58M
16:30USADecemberPPI m/m - PPI m/m0.1%1.8%
16:30USADecemberCore PPI (Producer Price Index) m/m0.1%0.5%
16:30USADecemberNew housing starts (in thousands) - Housing starts (k)0.58M0.57M

waitra >>:

Смотря, куда сделки были открыты )

А вообще, сегодня день очень прибыльный :-) т.к. падение евры и рост фунта были ожидаемы. Всем профита!

You don't think I'll open against my markings :)))))

this is it, but it's going down hard!!!

baltik >>:
вот ето поперло но вниз прет сильно!!!

GBPUSD is going well, too bad it's not paired with EURUSD ))))) The effect would have been 2x))) So, the pound is going to run out of stops?

By the way, Noterday, what do you advise, I got a sell in the pound, do not laugh, but it was at 6270!!! stood without stops and takeprofit, and that has remained, wait and or close in a loss?

I'm already counting on this news :)

>19 January. /Dow Jones/. The British pound/U.S. dollar pair is down one cent from its high of 1.6458 after the release of the UK Consumer Price Index / CPI/. However, Barclays Capital said that as long as the pair is trading above 1.63, its prospects remain positive and suggest a rise in the pair towards 1.67-1.68. At the time of writing, the pound/dollar pair was trading at 1.6357

EricGR >>:

GBPUSD идет то красиво, вот жаль ток не в паре с EURUSD ))) эффект был бы 2х ))) ну что фунт пойдет стопы сбивать?

кстати, Noterday, что посоветуешь, запылился селл по фунту, не смеяться но на уровне 6270!!! стоял без стопов и тейпрофитов вот и остался, ждать и или закрыть в убытке? вобщемто я отработал убыток аж 2 раз)) не хочу рисковать сильно ведь далеко еще до270....

I would not close already, you may even be in the plus by the evening, my target for the pound is 1.6170, and I will watch afterwards. I'm telling you - the main target of the fall that started = 1.58**.

Now on the yoy and the pound should begin to correct.

On the Yen - max: 1.4410

GBP - max: 1.6370.

And then down again, if we do not fall straight down from the current ones again :))) Beautiful!!!

Noterday писал(а) >>

You don't think I'll open against my markup :)))))

I don't really understand your markup, but if the mood is good, then it went well :-)

I wonder if EURUSD will sell 1.427 or will it bounce?

Noterday >>:

Я бы не закрывал уже, к вечеру можешь даже в плюсе быть, моя цель по фунту 1.6170, а ьам дальше смотреть буду. Говорю - основная цель начавшегося падения = 1.58**

Сейчас по евре и фунту должны начаться коррекции.

По евре - max: 1.4410

Фунт - max: 1.6370

А потом опять вниз, если прям с текущих не повалимся опять :))) Красота!!!

It turns out that the trend is back on track i.e. in a downtrend? as it was strange for me to see the pound rise the last few days and it's been 4-5 days it seems... i was counting on a fall)))

Anyway, thanks for the clarification)