EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 429

forte928 I see you have an open buy? :) Why?

And that's great! Let's go 4711!

Noterday писал(а) >>
forte928 I see you have an open buy? :) >> why?

I've already withdrawn it...

Past calculation error... I've already beaten it off with big lots...

Telepuzik писал(а) >>
Forte, does your system work on higher TFs (4h, days)

I am browsing almost all TF 8 pieces from M1 to W1... now I'm doing a mode that would calculate the data from all TFs by several frequencies and display them in the table, and then I would view only those which the system will inform me by certain conditions that require previewing...

And I have a buy at 1.4870 :(((((

I practically restored the balance I had two days ago... Sometimes mistakes and the human factor make hurtful mistakes.

forte928 писал(а) >>

I am looking through almost all TF 8 pieces from M1 to W1... now I am doing such a mode that would calculate data from all TFs by several frequencies and display it in the table, and then I would look through only those that the system will inform me by certain conditions that require previewing...

I wonder when comparing different TFs, what is the percentage of cheating on the lower TFs compared to the higher ones

because your buy is not random or random?

on the younger one you need to pay more attention to the different points, and on the older one no more than three...

Telepuzik писал(а) >>

I wonder, when comparing different TFs, what is the percentage of lies on the lower TFs compared to the higher ones

I wonder what percentage of cheating is on the lower one compared to the higher one.

I tried to play on a reversal and was wrong in the distance, greed killed me... But when I know the right direction the greed is gone...

Catch the Wave is a cartoon about a penguin trader...

Reason: