EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 861

gip >>:

Вниз не жду. Как бы не вижу предпосылок. Больше склоняюсь к мысли, что предновогоднее ралли было вызвано банальной перекупленность.

Хотя конежно же черт его знает. Но вроде бы следующей волны кризиса не наблюдается.

The VNMZ can only go down to the lows of 1.4250!!! As for the pre-New Year rally, it's just a profit taking in all high-yield and raw materials!!!! and now they will buy raw materials and high-yield assets again after the New Year.... IMHO

gip >>:

Вниз не жду. Как бы не вижу предпосылок. Больше склоняюсь к мысли, что предновогоднее ралли было вызвано банальной перекупленность.

Хотя конечно же черт его знает. Но вроде бы следующей волны кризиса не наблюдается.

I am just waiting for the news about the second wave of the crisis, and I think it is just around the corner :) And the interesting thing about it is that such a massive currency movement would require an equally massive fundamental event (remember the history of World War II and how rich America got. In any case, the second wave of the crisis will be bigger than September 11).

yurchenko >>:

У тебя получается работать на форекс? Сколько ты в месяц зарабатываешь? Какой у тебя депозит?

Shit) I remember myself) I used to ask the same questions when I was young)))

A month you say? There's no answer to that question. At least for me....

Noterday

Someone there was asking about sells

and on the screenshot you can see that buy!!!!

is set at 1.4380

and the sell is only pending!!!

Noterday >>:

А я как раз таки и жду новости о второй волне кризиса, и, на мой взгляд, она уже не за горами :) А самое интересное в этом, так это то, что для такого масштабного движения валют потребуется не менее масштабное фундаментальное событие (вспомните историю второй мировой и то как разбогатела америка. Во всяком случае, событие, связанное со второй волной кризиса по своей значимости будет превосходить 11 сентября).

All crises have resulted from the suppression of the economy by the distributive and parasitic components. I will only really believe in a recovery of the economy if I really see a reduction in the parasitic components. It was obviously not enough to put Madoff in jail on his own :)

and those present - what are they doing in the economy?

Attendees part with their money :) As far as I understand, the VC business is mostly built on deception. People cheat very well themselves, but they still cheat, damn it.

There must be an economically useful part, for example attracting and investing free funds and their management increasing market efficiency, but when we talk about forex trading through a dealing center, it is not so obvious. Can someone give me a real example of usefulness?

gip >>:

Но вроде бы следующей волны кризиса не наблюдается.

IMHO!!!

One of the key sources of risk for a new crisis is the Chinese economy, whose rapid growth has become a locomotive for the global economy. WEF experts see the possibility of a slowdown of the Chinese economy to 6% or below, which would come as a shock to international capital and commodity markets. "China seems to have successfully managed to find its way through the darkness of the financial crisis and global recession, but most of the domestic momentum comes from rapid credit growth, which entails an increased risk of misallocation of capital and new bubbles in the banking and real estate sectors. This will undermine China's economic growth momentum as it is not matched by corresponding progress in the real sector", the WEF report points out. Rising house prices in China's major cities such as Beijing and Shanghai surpassed 60 per cent in 2009. House prices in China rose in December at the fastest pace in 18 months, confirming the need for measures promised by the Chinese government to curb speculative capital inflows. This week the Chinese central bank raised the required bank reserve requirement ratio on deposits by 50 basis points for the first time since June 2008.

The Chinese have their own ways of dealing with the crisis. It is more likely that the bad news from Europe and America after New Year's will have an impact. Which of them will report faster and worse. I think we should keep an eye on their performance and expect a decline. It is not clear how this will affect the EURUSD balance.

Reason: