Downloading Expert Advisor on macOS - MT5

Hi All,

I'm having issues downloading/buying expert advisor from Chrome on a macOS for MT5.

So, I click on the "download" button, a pop up is asking me if I have already install MT5 but after clicking "YES" nothing happened.

I tried with different browsers and I'm getting the same issue.

I do not use any virtual machine, I'm on Sierra using Mt5. 

Do you know any workaround?

Scoytan:

Hi All,

I'm having issues downloading/buying expert advisor from Chrome on a macOS for MT5.

So, I click on the "download" button, a pop up is asking me if I have already install MT5 but after clicking "YES" nothing happened.

I tried with different browsers and I'm getting the same issue.

I do not use any virtual machine, I'm on Sierra using Mt5. 

Do you know any workaround?

As I know - the MacOS does not support the sugnals and the market. So, I was collecting some admin's replies here about it -

Sergey Golubev:

As I know - the MacOS does not support the sugnals and the market. So, I was collecting some admin's replies here about it -

Thanks for the info...

but what I don't understand if its a problem of downloading it from MQL5 , or installing it, I try to make myself a little bit clearer...

If the problem is downloading EA, then there are several workarounds that can be used. The easiest is just download it to a Windows machine then send it the Mac.

If its a matter of MT5 on a mac won't accept any custom EA then it's up to MT5 developer to fix it and there is no much "we" can do about it.

Do you know which of the two, if not both issue we are facing?

Scoytan:

Thanks for the info...

but what I don't understand if its a problem of downloading it from MQL5 , or installing it, I try to make myself a little bit clearer...

If the problem is downloading EA, then there are several workarounds that can be used. The easiest is just download it to a Windows machine then send it the Mac.

If its a matter of MT5 on a mac won't accept any custom EA then it's up to MT5 developer to fix it and there is no much "we" can do about it.

Do you know which of the two, if not both issue we are facing?

EAs can be used on MT5 with MacOS.
I was talking about the Market products only (EAs downloaded from the Market).

As I understand - you are talking about using EAs on MT5 with MacOS (it is not about Market service).
If yes so I just hope someone will help (because I do not have MT5 on MacOS sorry).

But as far as I know - EAs (not EA from the Market service) can be used on MT5 MacOS (and on Linux as well).

Sergey Golubev:
As I understand - you are talking about using EAs on MT5 with MacOS (it is not about Market service).
If yes so I just hope someone will help (because I do not have MT5 on MacOS sorry).

But as far as I know - EAs (not EA from the Market service) can be used on MT5 MacOS (and on Linux as well).

Sort of... I'm trying to download an EA from  Market service. And I get the error I posted earlier on.

Can those be used on a Mac on MT5?

Scoytan:

Sort of... I'm trying to download an EA from  Market service. And I get the error I posted earlier on.

Can those be used on a Mac on MT5?

No, Market (tools) can not be used on MacOS.

Reason: