Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 141

goldtrader писал(а) >>

It looks very decent.

In principle, it is possible to work with this strategy if you know the seasonal trends precisely and therefore know the entry points by 80-85%.

goldtrader >>:

Выглядит очень достойно.

I remember I posted my monthly real account report here a few dozen pages ago. I raised my cent account from 40 to 110 quid from Jan 20 to Feb 20, strictly by spread-trading 0.01=lots !
So, it's possible to work with spreads in mt4 as well. Now I'm working quite normally with 0.1 lots.
All the more, the real-time support team is almost always ready to fill any (well, almost) contract to mt4 Market Watch at trader's request.

I am not going to argue, you may be right.
I only consider an income to be a level at which I can live, i.e. to cover my expenses.
And it is not measured in tens of dollars a month for many people. Whether you will be able to show the same level of profitability when trading on MT4 is a big question.
You are not trading exchange-traded assets, but self-made derivatives that the brokerage company quotes at its own discretion.

Some advantage of this kind of trading may be the ability to work with fractional lots. This would not be possible in a normal brokerage house.
For example, platinum-gold = 4^3 or ES - NQ = 2^3 - you need a significant deposit to work such inputs.
And these are the most profitable intermarket spreads.

rid писал(а) >>
One advantage of this kind of trading may be the ability to work with fractional lots. This would not be possible in a normal brokerage house.

What kind of opportunity would not exist in a normal brokerage house? In my brokerage company, I can buy/sell 1 share, the price of which is a few cents.
I can buy/sell 1369 shares or any arbitrary number of them. It's the same for futures contracts and other derivatives.
And with any stockbroker as far as I know it's the same.
Yes, you will not open the account with 50-200 dollars deposit, but if we are talking about earning money to live on, then the way is there.
The same is true for the trading system and the indicators, which are undoubtedly more convenient in MT4.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

What kind of opportunity won't there be at a normal brokerage house? Where I trade, I can buy/sell 1 share with a price of a few cents.
I can buy/sell 1,369 shares or any number of them. It's the same for futures contracts and other derivatives.
And with any stockbroker as far as I know it's the same.
Yes, you will not open the account with 50-200 dollars deposit, but if we are talking about earning money to live on, then the way is there.
To polish your TS, to build indicators, undoubtedly, is more convenient in MT4.

I've been working with this brokerage firm for over a decade now.

Sent. Min deposit find out for yourself - I am not aware of it.

Interesting chart.
Changes in instrument prices over the seg. day .
Strange increase in the price of pork by almost 11% paired with palladium by 5% ! (why would that be... -
pigs are not being fed palladium?)

An interesting experiment has been conducted.
It has been noticed that the yen pairs often "follow" the stock indices (you can see it in the price line indicator window).
Last night I noticed that the price lines of ES index(green line) and the yen pairs diverged.
I split the situation into three paired deals. Sold the index and bought the yen pairs. In the evening yesterday.
"And in the morning they woke up..." (c)
And this is what was obtained(vertical line represents the moment of yesterday's entry), when price lines converged:

rid >>:

Интересный эксперимент провел.

It's nothing interesting. It's just good news coming out of America and things have gone up there. This is not spread trading. You are in no way hedged against a market decline, which is the point of statistical arbitrage. The profits you make are random. This is an example of how not to do it.

Reason: