EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 495

Waiting for news on america

dentraf:

Waiting for news on america

So that's a wait of almost five more hours, by the way, the time is just 5pm Kiev time.

strangerr:
So that's a wait of almost five more hours, by the way, the time is just 5pm Kiev time.

what does Kiev have to do with it?

If you look at the indices, there is a decent resistance in both the euro and the dollar, if it breaks through, EURUSD will go very well,

but it's more likely to go down...

strangerr:
So that's a wait of almost five hours, by the way, the time is just 5pm Kiev time.

I see Kiev is in your heart :))), how was your trip?

OlegTs:

I like Kyiv, how was your trip?

It's OK, and the time in Kiev, because I live in Ukraine, what do I look at Greenwich?)

Euro road down unless something unpredictable happens.

strangerr:
It's OK, and the time is in Kiev, because I live in Ukraine, I have to look at Greenwich:)))

Just kidding:)))

strangerr:

It's OK, and the time is in Kiev, because I live in Ukraine, what am I looking at Greenwich:)))

Euro way down unless something unpredictable happens.

There is a chance of going down to 3730 before the news and up to 3900 or 4000 on the news

strangerr:

It's ok, and the time is in Kiev, because I live in Ukraine, what am I looking at Greenwich:)))

Euro way down unless something unpredictable happens.

Maybe you would be better off waiting for the bottom fractal and then place a SellStop with the target 1.32?

What is better - let's see.
FXlike:

1.3820 will break 60 pips up and then go down. Wouldn't you rather wait for the bottom fractal and put a sell stop there with the target 1.32?
Reason: