What's the word on the 2013 championships? - page 3

Urain:

To Renat, we'd like to hold a signal championship. And the service will develop and the tradition will be preserved (although if the decision is made, it's a bit late, there is not enough time to prepare).

But maybe in '14.

In fact, the Championship is the most powerful advertisement, just saying "the Expert Advisor has won X place in the Championship" and the flow of customers is guaranteed, because the Championship is an offline testing in real time (the very honest testing).

Then finance it. At least the prize part of 80K

Mischek:
You need a man who says there will be a tournament. At least the prize part of 80K.

And you'll take on renting servers :)

I should make a good call, if you want to participate in the championships, give me $100.

In the last championship was attended by 451 developers (although registered I remember something like 3000), ie ~ 30K will be set (minus freeloaders), and there and sponsors come up.

And seriously, without a trusted organizer it can not pull even with the paid registration, people will not give blood Vase Pupkin, we need a man who, if you say that the cap will be he certainly will.

ZZZI Normal developer, rub 100-k to register vaaschet no problem, made one order and voila you at the championships. Again, the entry fee will cut off the toxic mass (well, really pay $ 100 for nothing, with no hope of winning, it sucks). And if we hold championship of signals, it's great advertising, which will develop the service. And just sponsors willing to show off on such a popular page I think you'll find.

Urain:

In the last championship, 451 developers participated (although I remember about 3000 registrations), so ~30Kwill be there (minus the freeloaders), and then the sponsors will come too.

It's safe to divide by 100 - at most one in a hundred will agree to the contribution :)

Rosh:
Don't worry, we divide by 100 - at most one out of a hundred will agree to the fee :).

And that's great(the entry fee will cut off the toxic mass). Only it is not clear what to divide 3000 or 451 ?

The thing is different, the signals' champion is an advertising campaign for the signal owners, and it is a business, not just for fame.

ZZZI said above, the clip is the most honest litmus, people trust the results of the clip, but the brochures do not.

We can do things a little differently, since I suggested a signal champion (with paid entry), it's worth developing the idea.

The signals go as they go, but the money from the entry is used to trade by copying the signals, that would be a bomb, because the signal is not just advertised, but the reality of its copying is immediately verified.

But this is probably not an offer to you MQ, but to a real broker, because you will not be able to execute it on the real market. But you can organise it, while some little-known broker cannot, so here's a sponsor for you.

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Urain:

Utopia

Mischek:
Utopia

Exactly, thoughts that can be implemented without difficulty do not give a relative profit,

For competition eats away at most of it (with only the buzz of staying put in the developing world).

Urain:

To the point, thoughts that can be implemented without difficulty do not give a relative profit,

For the competition eats away at most of it (the dry up is just a buzzword to stay in place in the developing world).

Not really getting it (

Start with that "little-known broker"

He's got that signal service... I don't know what he's talking about.

On what he will spend, say 40K available? To advertise the MC service? Or on this money will fill up the context of his beloved through google?

Now let's take MK. They need the service. But the service automatically goes to the user through the terminal.

Let half of them "did not notice" it in the terminal. Then the money spent on service advertising will at best lead to the number of those who came through the terminal.

It remains to see how many come to the service through the terminal and do not waste money.

Mischek:

Don't really get it (

Start with that "little known broker"

He's got that signal service... I don't know what he's talking about.

What will he spend, let's say the spare 40K on? To advertise the MC service? Or on this money will fill up the context of his beloved through google?

They spend it to show off on all the pages of the world's traders' events, many of whom are here for the first time and are looking for a broker to open an account with.

+ I think this action shows that the signals from this brokerage company work profitably, so he's cool.

Urain:

He will spend to show off in all the pages of the world traders' event, many of whom are new and are looking for a broker to open with.

+ this promotion will show that his office's signals work profitably, which means he's cool.

But for us, there is an opinion that the sponsor is a moron with money.)
Reason: