EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 366

Friends - taking bets on the choppers - Whether or not the market will turn around today. I am in favour of a reversal today. Those who think with me - support, those who are against, speak up. Bonus of 10 slats 8)))))

I don't think anything will be clear until Monday. Oil is up to 78, I think they will try to test 80 and then start dumping. Then the eu will also go down.

Veronika >> :
I don't think anything will be clear till Monday. Oil is up to 78, I think they will try to test 80 and then they will start dumping. Then the eu will also get a lift.

And what kind of oil was pushed up to 78? If it's Brent, it only got to 76.73.

Local oil probably ))))

Krotu >> :

Which oil was pushed up to 78? If Brent, it only went to 76.73.

Sorry about the typo. OPEC is not going to increase production.

Here I am looking at the Eurofound and I see the movement to the level of 0,9530, and at the same time the GBP will go down to 1.58 (I think the terminal is drawn at M30) and the Eurobucks will go to 1.5050. But then for sure - everything!

Krotu писал(а) >>
Here I am looking at the EUR pound and I see the movement to the level of 0.9530, and at the same time the GBP will go down to 1.58 (I think the terminal is drawn at M30) and the Eurobucks goes to 1.5050. But then for sure - everything!

>> I've been telling you for a long time, but you still don't.

forte928 >> :

>> I've been telling you for a long time, but you still don't.

Fort, turn on the high light, draw what your gauges say on the Eurobucks, Eurofound and Poundbucks. How does the picture I'm describing come out?

I can't get into development I'm sick of the graphical controls especially the control points

All in search of the grail

Reason: