EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1425

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

And now))))

late...
but it's not halfway there yet - but it's dangerous - better to wait for a U-turn and up...

forte928 писал(а) >>

No offence, but a couple of days ago was shown a picture with the movement in the high waves and there clearly and clearly showed all the movement up to 1.41 yesterday's movement completely reflected in the point, today we will see how it goes further but all this movement - the completion of the third wave from the H4, then a rollback movement in the 4th wave in the extreme we can see 1.Probably I was too hasty, maybe I was afraid to buy it, but now I am afraid to buy it because I don't know how to do it right now.

Maybe I rushed it, maybe I was too late to close, that's not the point. When you make loud statements about how easy it is to predict the movement you need to put an account to monitor, otherwise you get nothing but gibberish. The difference between me and you is that when I make a forecast it's a forecast to somewhere and to where, not down on M5, up on M15, maximum on M30, minimum on H1. Another difference is that when I'm wrong I say I'm wrong rather than pulling out one of my thousand forecasts and saying look how right I am. Good luck.

PS on 3600 I'll show you the picture when I get home. Chances are there.

mixo_lexus писал(а) >>

I understand that on the hourly chart there should be a correction for about an hour ... then an attempt to take 2.618 ... if not, then another correction ...
In the afternoon, everything changed ...
I've got the structure that 2.618 will arrive tomorrow at 8 am GMT 0

that's what i have in terms of timing - pivot point and move to the fourth corrective wave...

syan писал(а) >>

Maybe I rushed it, maybe I was too late to close, that's not the point. When you make loud statements about how easy it is to predict movement you need to put the bill on monitoring, otherwise you get just chatter. The difference between me and you is that when I make a forecast it's a forecast to somewhere and to where, not down on M5, up on M15, maximum on M30, minimum on H1. Another difference is that when I'm wrong I say I'm wrong rather than pulling out one of my thousand forecasts and saying look how right I am. Good luck.

Don't be offended :)))
Nobody ever makes any guarantees here :)))
We're all human, we all make mistakes.

the train is heading towards 1.3840 without stopping

Alright, I'll close the buy on the pound. (TOTAL of 145 p + 30 on the second add-on) I'm not sure I want to leave it. Resistance looks serious to me. I will try to sell carefully.

forte928 >>:

все паровоз понесся к 1.3840 без остановки

If everyone who can count and run after them thinks so, they can feed an extra train to accommodate all the passengers' luggage, and let the train run on a dispatch schedule, through customs.

Is themixo in general, with the lahusand in the common carriage?

Well, the landing has been announced... the first platform...

forte928 >>:

Maybe it's not going down, but it's a bit overbought, you know, to about 3700 or a bit lower. here you go.

forte928 >>:

Doubtful it will be today...

EURUSD intraday high has been reached....

More like a pullback...

Reason: