Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 290

gip писал(а) >>

What does "catching" mean in this case? A man who speaks the truth and is responsible for his actions can he be "caught"?

And what's this got to do with the tape? I listened to it a long time ago. But I wasn't there. Maybe you went out at the time. That could be a possibility.

And how is this to understand your statement that you left in 2008 and in mid-2009 you participate in these programmes as a representative of a stock exchange university?

I wasn't there either, I had nothing to do with the programme. Listen carefully to the interview

and look at the name and title of the person answering the presenter's questions. )))

I value my reputation, that's why I left the Exchange back in 2008.

forte928 писал(а) >>

Niroba where are the bai from 1.27 ...ok, from 1.26 you said the correction is small.

I already know that he covered them at 1.30) and I think he earned good money on it)

Alexei:

Followed your recommendation about the pound, but could not stand it on Friday and closed positions at 1.4500)

The total profit was: 0.2 lot - +1021 points X $2

Lot 0.1 - +1395 pips X 1$

lot 0.05 - +491 point X $0.5

Total: 2042 + 1395 + 245.5 = $3582. Just in 2 days....for me this is the best result so far in such a short time frame) Thank you very much)

What do you think, if bounce will be meaningful again enter against the pound or stay out of the market till now because with the euro too still not all is clear?

Synexs >>:

на 17.10

Продажи:

лот 0.2 - 1.5036 -> 1.4880

1.4985 -> 1.4880

лот 0.05 - 1.4991 -> 1.4880

лот 0.1 - 1.4975 -> 1.4880

1.4965 -> 1.4880

1.4955 -> 1.4880

Думаю хороший результат)

Алексей оказался прав! Фунтик просел)

Dear Sir, what's the use of this clowning? You probably think that you have entered the forum of green traders who will believe every bullshit with their mouths open. You got it all wrong. Your posting of ex post facto deals when the price has gone long ago, is at least ridiculous, but more like a little PR, and most importantly, unsupported. The price was 1.5036 at 10 o'clock. And you posted a deal a couple of hours later, and you're proud of how good you are at profit? Who needs this lousy clownery? Looking at the left side of the chart, any fool can say that here it would have opened, and here it would have closed and everyone would have been in profit.

What do you want to say with your post... to propagate a nirobka, or you are a nirobka yourself, which is more likely. Or do you want to show what a super trader you are? Why are you posting trades backdated hours after the price left?

When you post deals retroactively... they should be as a statement or screenshot, at least. And not this nice guy... just write a couple of lines... hours after the price moved... and look how nice I am))))

Let's all start writing 2 hours later where we opened and how great we closed. But look, what a smart deal he is writing about the opening at 1.5036, but the deals have been done when the price was at 1.4880)))

Synexs >>:

Вам же раньше было отвечено, что он прикрыл их на 1.30) причем думается мне неплохо заработал на этом)

Алексей:

Следовал Вашей рекомендации по фунту, но не выдержал в пятницу и закрыл позиции по 1.4500)

Общая сумма прибыли составила: лот 0.2 - +1021 пункт Х 2$

лот 0.1 - +1395 пунктов Х 1$

лот 0.05 - +491 пункт Х 0.5$

Итого: 2042 + 1395 + 245.5 = 3582$. Всего за 2 дня...для меня на сегодняшний день это самый выдающийся результат за такой короткий промежуток) Огромное Вам спасибо)

Как вы думаете если, будет отскок есть смысл еще раз входить протиф фунта или пока остаться вне рынка т.к. с евро тоже не все еще ясно?

Apparently you and torgash

torgash 11.05.2010 08:34

Алексей, доброго тебе!

Давно в эту ветку не заглядывал, смотрю у тебя уже Додик размеченный, прикольно. Чет не сейчас ли по нему разворот? 
Шибко много фекалий накоплено в штатах чтоб на 13000 его угнать. Ощущение что уже его развернуло вниз... 

Как ты прошлой осенью уделал еврика 1.51 - 1.34 просто красава. Реализация только этого прогноза с лихвой покрывает 
с десяток менее точных.

Продолжай в том же духе. Твой прогноз по евре бай 1.27 реально разворачивает ИМХУ на бычью.

Удачи! 

are among those few visitors, who cannot determine the trend direction and who have no trading system of their own, and who are not even eager to learn how to do it themselves.) So the obvious things (i.e. performing more likely scenarios) are just a revelation to you ;).

The trends are still falling, and have been since late last year ;).

However, go on - traders must have a place to relax, because the floods branch was not created ;).

Good luck.

It seems to me that predicting for long periods (more than three months) is a very unrewarding exercise... And risky.

And risky. ;)

But the layman and the business community are not interested in speculative horizon forecasts. They want a la Niroba.

A battle of the titans would be clever.

forte928 >>:

Он немного ошибся и по времени тоже как всегда к ноябрю 2011 намечается рост евро..в этот момент евро будет на отметке 0.96-0.98

We shall see.

FreeLance писал(а) >>

It seems to me that predicting for long periods (more than three months) is a very unrewarding exercise... And risky.

And risky. ;)

But the layman and the business community are not interested in speculative horizon forecasts. They want a la Niroba.

Therefore a battle of the titans would be clever.

Let's see.

The only difference is that with a longer period it's necessary to correctly predict what's going on, otherwise the situation may not be as it's planned... And if you use the higher timeframe to predict the lower one, it's not difficult, because based on the conclusions about the current movement of the higher one you can make correct conclusions about the further movement of the lower one...

FreeLance писал(а) >>

And risky. ;)

So a battle of the titans would be clever.

Let's see.

I have not revised the Euro forecast, and I still believe the Euro will make a new all-time high by the end of 2010.

(Although many readers of this forecast may not feel the same way)

I am never afraid to be in the minority , i.e. when the Euro was approaching 1.5 I remember the opinions of some analysts who

that the dollar was kaput and they "predicted" 1.6 and even 1.7.

At the end of 2010, I expect 1.72-1.75, but the "global" trend reversal is probably at 1.85, which is reinforced by

accumulation of strong 161.8% Fibo resistance levels as well as 161.8% Fibo time levels

I think that the second wave of the crisis is likely to start in the summer of 2011.

Synexs писал(а) >>

You were told earlier that he covered them at 1.30) and I think he made a good profit on it).

As for him it was the first correction, i.e. the second wave...but in the end he did not want to apologize and get lost.i posted on page 270 that you were wrong and you were showing off - have you changed the pictures in your comments to new ones to hide your shame as a trader?

forte928 писал(а) >>

If he hadn't held it, it would have rolled back and the price went up again. For him it was the first correction, the second wave... But he didn't want to apologize.You've got it wrong - you were wrong on page 270 and you kept showing off - have you changed the pictures in your comments to new ones to hide your shame as a trader?

I closed at 1.30 and am waiting for a pullback on the Euro. Buying the Euro is stupid until the Pound comes to its reversal - the 1.35 mark, the Euro may also go a bit lower.

There are three strong support levels at 1.20: two 61.8% and one 50% from the monthly time frame, so if the pound approaches 1.35 at this point

I will buy GBP and EUR at 1.20 with a take profit at 1.72. Analyzing only one currency pair EUR/USD is a useless business.

NYROBA >>:

Я закрыл на 1.30 и жду откат по Евро. Покупать евро глупо пока Фунт не подошёл к своему развороту - отметка 1.35, еврик тоже может сходить чуть ниже.

На отметке 1.20 находится три сильных уровня поддержки: два 61.8% и один 50% с месячного тайм фрейма, так что если фунт подойдёт к 1.35 в этот момент

буду покупать фунт и Евро по 1.20 с тейк профитом на 1.72. Анализировать только одну валютную пару EUR/USD - это бесполезное дело.

Alex, don't you think that if the "pullback" in the uptrend falls below the zone of the "trend start" (in your case it was 1.28-1.27), and at the distance exceeding the size of the reversal zone, it means the fact that the "trend start" zone was defined incorrectly and the previous trend continues. So, technically speaking, you are not waiting for the "end of a rising trend pullback", as you are trying to convince yourself, but for the end of a downtrend? It's obvious to everyone else, except some ;). It's not the same thing for making trading decisions ;).

Good luck.

Reason: