EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 390

cr0ss писал(а) >>

Forte, how far will we go up today? Because I have a feeling there might be a small pullback for the run-up, although I don't see any obstacles for the upward move...

I do not know yet if it will go up.)

Although I am not a Forte, but looking at the chart, all my attempts to go above 1.5010 were unsuccessful.

I don't take TP above 1.5000 for now.....

Level 1.5031-1.5029 is a very strong resistance point, after which the pullback went down, although the price was strongly delayed at 1.4990, I do not know why, I need to look at the higherframes.

On H1 it appears we have entered the 0.382 level (1.4996) of consolidation which is why this prolonged situation...

1.5030 is also confirmed by the current layout on H1...

cr0ss писал(а) >>

Forte, how far will we go up today? Because I have a feeling there might be a small pullback for the run-up, although I don't see any obstacles for the upward move...

I've closed the sell for now and went to buy to raise the adrenaline :)

I´ve already understood it )))).

Helex >> :

And how many feelings you have, that there are more wonders of the world this one I've already understood ))))

:) at least astral, mental and causal we all have!

Your adrenaline must be pumping right now with these kind of throws..but what comes next is only a matter of time, there is another strong resistance level at 1.5116 and 1.5115

Here's how price will go to the 1.5017 level...

Pardon the previous post, it was wrong instead of 0 - 1

What levels are you people always talking about?

the eurodollar pair is practically a dollar index

the dollar dynamics are influenced by a number of factors - market indexes, speeches of heads of central banks, etc. etc.

Don't you get tired of fooling yourselves with levels from the future?

Here we come to the pivot point... here are the principles of the level...

the tv is sometimes more useful than the levels

this week for example our central bank bought 1.5 billion dollars to curb the fall of green paper

Before that, china bought some too.