EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 194

Krotu писал(а) >>
Helex, you got one micro lot, that's not enough to push the market ?

I can make you happy I'm not closing my lot, I don't see why not yet )))) Although it's a scam, what would you do without me ... >> now the gurus on my nanolot will orient themselves and pull up their millions.)

MaximuS60 >> :

>> "with a leverage of 1:500" - who's using it?

Japanese kamikaze 8)))

I think if we increase the frequency of our forecasts by 10 times during the day, all the news feeds will switch to us and quote our forecasts, then we will press the forex pedals 8)))))))))) The main thing is that the forecasts should be real, REAL such forecasts and the scarier the better the effect on the world news sites 8))))) ... I can't crawl under the table any more...

Krotu писал(а) >>
I think if we increase the frequency of our forecasts by 10 times during the day, then all the news feeds will switch to us and will quote our forecasts, then we will press the pedals of forex 8)))))))))) The main thing is that the forecasts should be real, REAL such forecasts and the scarier the better the effect on the world news sites 8))))) ... I can't crawl under the table any more...

And it's $100 for the average person to enter the branch.

NikT_58 >> :
What do you say we all get together now?

Now, now, now !

I'm all set with Soros on the growth of the pair, I just need to catch Wolf, they say he's gone into the woods...

Helex >> :

And it's $100 for the average person to enter the branch.

>> get cooler.

Helex >> :

I'm all set with Soros on the growth of the pair, I've just got to catch Wolf, they say he's gone into the woods...

I caught him a long time ago and killed him.

>> no new ideas.

Just from us.

Helex >> :

I'm all set with Soros on the growth of the pair, now I have to catch Wolf, they say he's gone into the woods...

By the time you catch Wolf, it'll be 4555.

Target 1.4700... Preliminarily we could go 1.4555, but then the target would be steeper ))...