Sma 14 based system (5 minutes)

Excuse for my english, i hope to be able explain my idea for trading system

Ok I'd like to present a very simple and profitable way to trade eur usd

only one important indicator: sma 14,,,,,,,, when price cross sma 14 we take position

5 minutes setting

short when price was over sma 1 lot

long when price was under sma 1lot

0,5 lot have tp 5 pip

0,5 lot close at the next cross of sma with reverse position,,,,,,,,this is in the case the trade was profitable for us,( of course sl positioneted don't work inthis condition)

stop loss is inserted at the max price + 1 tick after the price crossed sma 14 the last time if the price is going in direction of stop loss, after we opened position, we trade another lot at 50% of the distance from sl and sma,

example: price cross sma at 1,4975 direction 1,50 max price 1,4987 , now price cross sma at 1,4981 direction 1,49 the higher price(1,4987 is now our stop+1 1,4988) we sell 1 lot at this price(1,4981),but we have a stop order already inserted at 1,4984/85 always short at the same stop loss and tp become 5 ticks under sma (for this position) if there 's a problem with metatrade 4 we can stop at 5 tick over trade in this situation( for courageous people indeed stoploss is possible insert reverse,,,,stop new crossing(...or reverse, better) sma 14

adjustment:

1.)we are in market in correct position but it's arriving an important support o resistence, we close position at the support o resistence, or we reverse,,,,,,,some tick before

2.)rsi 14 over 80 under 14 we close position,

3.)during important news, we don't see resistance or support, or rsi

this trading system go better from 6.00 to 9.30 during morning, from 14.00 to 20.30 in afternoon,

who help me to make an ea?( all price 00 50 are natural support and resistence,,,example 1,4950

1,50 1,5050 and i prefer close or reverse trade,,,,,,,, , not during news, but we can close or reverse maually in theese situation )

I'm sorry sir, can you please using chart for your rule ?

Thank you.

oanda ha ve spread at 0.9 but don't use metatrader i try use fx pro but it's almost impossibilebecause have good spread 0,8 to 1,4 but don't work manually always requote,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe by ea .........or another broker with low spread

Files:

version simplified 5 minutes,

when price cross ma 14 we sell or buy 2 lot sl at max from the last cross

tp 5 for 1 lot and if tp is obtained stop for second it' is next cross ma

verify on graphic,

IT'S POWERFULL

from 5 a.m to 11 p.m it's better, spread low, and normally price swing queeckly,

in this way we are always in the right position we make what market is making,

gain undefinied loss fixed

help me to make an ea

ancomarzio:
Excuse for my english, i hope to be able explain my idea for trading system

Ok I'd like to present a very simple and profitable way to trade eur usd

only one important indicator: sma 14,,,,,,,, when price cross sma 14 we take position

5 minutes setting

0,5 lot have tp 5 pip

0,5 lot close at the next cross of sma with reverse position,,,,,,,,this is in the case the trade was profitable for us,( of course sl positioneted don't work inthis condition)

stop loss is inserted at the max price + 1 tick after the price crossed sma 14 the last time if the price is going in direction of stop loss, after we opened position, we trade another lot at 50% of the distance from sl and sma,

example: price cross sma at 1,4975 direction 1,50 max price 1,4987 , now price cross sma at 1,4981 direction 1,49 the higher price(1,4987 is now our stop+1 1,4988) we sell 1 lot at this price(1,4981),but we have a stop order already inserted at 1,4984/85 always short at the same stop loss and tp become 5 ticks under sma (for this position) if there 's a problem with metatrade 4 we can stop at 5 tick over trade in this situation( for courageous people indeed stoploss is possible insert reverse,,,,stop new crossing(...or reverse, better) sma 14

adjustment:

1.)we are in market in correct position but it's arriving an important support o resistence, we close position at the support o resistence, or we reverse,,,,,,,some tick before

2.)rsi 14 over 80 under 14 we close position,

3.)during important news, we don't see resistance or support, or rsi

this trading system go better from 6.00 to 9.30 during morning, from 14.00 to 20.30 in afternoon,

who help me to make an ea?( all price 00 50 are natural support and resistence,,,example 1,4950

1,50 1,5050 and i prefer close or reverse trade,,,,,,,, , not during news, but we can close or reverse maually in theese situation )

I'm quite interested in this system. But I'm completely confuses by the words. Would you please explain a little clearer? When you say "cross", please let us know it is a "cross over" or a "cross under". When you say time, please let us know what time zone it is. When you take a postion, you wait for the bar close or you take it immediately? Thanks a lot.

Reason: