EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 401

gip >> :
What range do you think we are going to trade in?

Hopefully we won't go higher than Friday's high, but the further down the better. :)

Probably, 1.4900 - 1.4950, but it is very approximate, in fact a finger in the sky (((

I have the price 1.4995 hanging in the terminal, and the "other" market is closed at 1.5005 - a gap is already secured...

The situation may go up - to 1.509 and further to 1.515, may be sharp and quick escape and then down, though my opinion is that the trading direction is down tomorrow. I only wonder how much down.

On Friday I thought to buy one more Sell at 1.5045 - but something distracted me from beer....

It's just that there is no such a big bump upwards, something like December 2008 :))) when 1.47 was taken.... so one could ride down the roller coaster...

cr0ss >> :

Thought to buy another sell on Friday at 1.5045 ....

You mean sell? )))

On Friday, when the signal was half formed, I sold from 1.5050, but with 1/3 of the nominal volume.

The signal at the end of Friday was completely formed and in 3 hours the Euro will be re-sold on the market.

When opened by the remaining 2/3 of the volume.

cr0ss >> :

I have a price of 1.4995 hanging in my terminal and the 'other' places have the market closed at 1.5005 - already a gap is secured...

Different DCs stop servers at different times, and 10p can hardly be called a gap.

Alternatively, if we open at 1.5027 and above. then north.

If the gap is down, below 1.4974, then south for at least a week.

Otherwise, it's a chatter and an attempt to climb out of the

Sorento >> :

Alternatively, if we open at 1.5027 and above. then north.

If the gap is down, below 1.4974, then south for at least a week.

Otherwise, it's a chatter and an attempt to go higher.

>> I agree, it's gonna be like that somewhere.

Although if people have the desire, backed up by the opportunity, to go to the top, we can even go this week...

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Different DCs stop servers at different times, and 10p can hardly be called a gap.

I have two different ones and the difference in one and the other is 10p as of Friday's close.

I think to consider going down only after 1,493

Veronika >> :
I think to look down only after 1.493

Right. but don't expect below 1.4800. early to the south - not all the oil has been pumped out yet ;)

October high is looming at 1.5410, closing at 1.5276. Ending the year would look nice around 1.4600

Reason: